Family & Relationships The matchmaking thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
Hello! Where have I found myself LOL! Sorry to disappoint you all, but I'm single as in not married. Should have been a bit clearer that I have a partner;)

hahahahaha....that literally makes no sense!!!

you have a partner and therefore arent single.;)

dont worry, The Pivotonian considers himself a modern day greg evans.

Hello! Where have I found myself LOL! Sorry to disappoint you all, but I'm single as in not married. Should have been a bit clearer that I have a partner;)

Why hasn't catgal23 featured here. She'd be a hoot on a date?
Oh the tales that could be told...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i like it when you do that...can we keep this thread alive with irrelevant musings?
Sure, depends on how random we want them though.

Hey karencatsfan & Catgirl93, it appears there are some likely lads available in here. As long as people are happy with interspecies relationships.

Wait, are you both 'single' or 'single, but seeing someone'?

If you are 'single', don't rush in. Read this first - http://www.buzzfeed.com/erinlarosa/the-24-most-underrated-parts-of-being-single - it might sway you. :D

Sure, depends on how random we want them though.

Hey karencatsfan & Catgirl93, it appears there are some likely lads available in here. As long as people are happy with interspecies relationships.

Wait, are you both 'single' or 'single, but seeing someone'?

If you are 'single', don't rush in. Read this first - http://www.buzzfeed.com/erinlarosa/the-24-most-underrated-parts-of-being-single - it might sway you. :D
Lol. The guys here seem to be offering up names of girls from BF they'd like to hook up with :D

If all else fails I may be up for the inter species dating, as long as he barracks for an acceptable team!

Is that another one... pretending or crazy?

KS is a genuine head case who has tried to build a whole 2nd life online as a female
Pretty sure a troll. Considering "she" had a pic of Justin Bieber as her av and from what I could tell, only posted on the bay (that was when the Blues were winning so i.e not lately)

Also is it just me or are the majority of chicks on the forum Geelong supporters. Full aware/10

Anyhoo this will probs be my last post for at least a few days on the forum. Net getting really slow. Been fighting it for a few days but it keeps getting slower and will only continue to get worse until the few days left runs out. Them feels

Remove this Banner Ad

Back