Family & Relationships The matchmaking thread.

BotsMaster

2022 Sep Premiers
Jan 26, 2009
Cheat Park
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Everton, Cardinals
Banana, right? :p
i+bet+this+is+what+the+code+word+is+_7e9fa8fada9e2cd7c29b3b435e6c2d5a.jpg

Apr 19, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Swans Blog
Mar 6, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
2 days ago, i'm all settled just need to sort out my living situation pretty quick, moved out from my old place before i went overseas, need to find somewhere quick
Hey you!! Welcome back!!!

Squish and CL are both fine. Tagging them was a good idea- I'm sure they'll stagger in here eventually for a chat. I might have found us another recruit- Shai , come on down!! :D

Sorry- I've been busy trying to work out how the Cats can get up and win the flag this year :( No matter which way I crunch the stats, it looks bad. Injuries aren't helping :( Not sure if it's better to cook the players and burn our bridges next week, whether to change 50% of the teams and bring in our VFL boys or just to lay down arms now and crawl off and lick our wounds until 2015. Lots to think about- might have to give Chris a call ;)

chugginon - best of luck for the game today. My Norf-supporting hubby is flying over and taking my Bombers-supporting son to the game. Not sure if both will return. ;)

Chunks- good luck for your game, too- hope you thrash those disgusting Freo slimy beasties. Smash them out of the park. We don't need two clubs playing "unsociable football", do we? Need to show them that crime DOES NOT PAY!!
;) Will you be at the game?

chugginon

Cancelled
Nov 29, 2009
Victoria Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hey you!! Welcome back!!!

Squish and CL are both fine. Tagging them was a good idea- I'm sure they'll stagger in here eventually for a chat. I might have found us another recruit- Shai , come on down!! :D

Sorry- I've been busy trying to work out how the Cats can get up and win the flag this year :( No matter which way I crunch the stats, it looks bad. Injuries aren't helping :( Not sure if it's better to cook the players and burn our bridges next week, whether to change 50% of the teams and bring in our VFL boys or just to lay down arms now and crawl off and lick our wounds until 2015. Lots to think about- might have to give Chris a call ;)

chugginon - best of luck for the game today. My Norf-supporting hubby is flying over and taking my Bombers-supporting son to the game. Not sure if both will return. ;)

Chunks- good luck for your game, too- hope you thrash those disgusting Freo slimy beasties. Smash them out of the park. We don't need two clubs playing "unsociable football", do we? Need to show them that crime DOES NOT PAY!!
Should I say " LOL NORF ? :)

chugginon

Cancelled
Nov 29, 2009
Victoria Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
sorry re the result last night :(
Have been thinking ............. wait for it ............ wait for it.............
The rules might need to be changed for this page . No need to be tall, dark, handsome, rich, beautiful, charming or clever Just fun
Might get more participation :thumbsu::D

Apr 19, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Swans Blog
Haha good one! How are the rugrats going these days?

Anyhoo........ where do you want to live, assuming you can have a choice ?
Next year I'm traveling back to Europe I want to live in Italy and France and possibly somewhere else, like Germany for 18 months all up, or close to 2 years.

chugginon

Cancelled
Nov 29, 2009
Victoria Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Next year I'm traveling back to Europe I want to live in Italy and France and possibly somewhere else, like Germany for 18 months all up, or close to 2 years.
wowwwwww......... I would like to learn to speak Italian and German . And the history of those countries :hearts::hearts: and the buildings , etc etc

Apr 19, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Swans Blog
wowwwwww......... I would like to learn to speak Italian and German . And the history of those countries :hearts::hearts: and the buildings , etc etc
Italy is pretty amazing to go through and it's livable too, much more affordable than France. However, the country has much higher unemployment, so getting work would be very difficult, as well as getting any kind of work visas.

Mar 6, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong

Rugrats are all good, thanks. Another one flew out of this cuckoo's nest about 6 weeks ago :( Only 3 left ;)
My youngest is going to Italy with school at the end of this year (3 weeks) and wants to go there on exchange next year. Should be interesting. When I asked her why, her answer was 'because of the food' ;)

Are you able to get a working visa for when you go back? Sounds like a great way to see the world! (EDIT: Dammit- sorry- have had half a reply sitting on my computer for about 2 hours but was busy helping son and hubby get off to the airport- just saw your reply above re visas, etc.)

Back