Analysis The Matt Taberner effect

Remove this Banner Ad

It's not AFL2014 on PS3. Defenders would be onto this in the first quarter haha. Would be pretty awesome if it worked though.
Put it this way...The opposition teams are so used to us not attacking, that this would likely confuse the heck out of them ;) Lol.

Only time we've beaten Hawthorn in the past five years is the only game Taberner played against them.

Taberner has a 100% winning record against the Hawks.

Lyon also has 100% win record against the Hawks at subi

Also Clarkson hasn't won a final outside of Victoria (?) I think ever

None of this means squat because it's all about tabs

Time to get afraid Hawthorn

fWnn33d.png

Also, 1 of Tabs' 2 losses was the game we played the Peel side in vs Port. So in games we were actually trying to win he's 12-1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God I hope he can produce something tonight he needs to look like he belongs not take any crap from the Hawks defenders have them looking over their shoulders waiting for impact creating opportunities for Pav and crew between Tabs and Griffin we need a couple of goals at least to give us hope.

Tonights game could be the making of a 22 year old tall forward fringe player, in and out of the side, to cementing his spot in the Dockers forward line for the next 5+ years.

Play well and contribute 3+ goals tonight and he'll probably get his chance to do the same or better in the grand final next week.

Cmon Tabs. We're counting on you mate. Let's get it done.

Tonights game could be the making of a 22 year old tall forward fringe player, in and out of the side, to cementing his spot in the Dockers forward line for the next 5+ years.

Play well and contribute 3+ goals tonight and he'll probably get his chance to do the same or better in the grand final next week.

mate lets just hope he goes better than his last two finals where he averages a grand total of 3.5 possessions a game.

That's a bit too high a bar, IMO. Expect him to take a few good grabs, pressure Lake/Gibson and really give them something to worry about. 1-3 goals is a pass for me.
Pavlich is the one that needs to stand up given Griffin and Tabs will take the pressure big time.
Be happy with Pav 2-3, Tabs 2-3, Walters 3, Ballas 3, Griffin 1-2 plus Mayne with a handy couple and Sandi as well. We need 10+ goals from 4-5 of these players, complete forward game.

I'll be happy with a win 1 point to 0 to be honest.

Don't realistically expect Tabs to kick 4 goals, but, if he doesn I'm fairly confident he'll get a chance at another bag next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back