Toast The media....*Nods Head*

Remove this Banner Ad

"MORE POWER, LESS PORT!! YOU'LL NEVER APPEAL TO ANYONE OUTSIDE YOUR POSTCODE UNLESS YOU BECOME LESS PORT!!!111"

As proven by the Northwest England Crimson Beelzebubs & Not Quite Fitzroy-Not Quite Abbotsford Black & White Football Concern.

"Please stay, Patrick. We will.. uh... we will... use you for all of our 2015 marketing! Yes, that's what we'll do."

"Photographs of my face, everywhere, and on everything? That is mighty tempting. What other ideas do you have?"

"Uh, what about... what about we borrow the slogan 'We are Port Adelaide'... 'We are Paddylaide'?"

"Smokin'."

"Please stay, Patrick. We will.. uh... we will... use you for all of our 2015 marketing! Yes, that's what we'll do."

"Photographs of my face, everywhere, and on everything? That is mighty tempting. What other ideas do you have?"

"Uh, what about... what about we borrow the slogan 'We are Port Adelaide'... 'We are Paddylaide'?"

"Smokin'."
Paddylaide, that is reminicent of Pordelaide
Luke-Darcy.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's official. That hard hitting football "journalist" Ali Clarke...

In fairness, she has spent more time directly under Doc's tap than Simon Black, Michael Voss, Mark Ricciuto, Andrew McLeod and Robert Harvey combined.

I sold Matt Clarke a tennis racket going way back in time... Ali had the pants well and truly on that day. Tried to bargain the price down... Crows asking ME for discount!

In fairness, she has spent more time directly under Doc's tap than Simon Black, Michael Voss, Mark Ricciuto, Andrew McLeod and Robert Harvey combined.

If being under Mathew Clarkes "tap" has qualified her to write about football Pam Cornes must be due a Nobel Prize for football literature.

I sold Matt Clarke a tennis racket going way back in time... Ali had the pants well and truly on that day. Tried to bargain the price down... Crows asking ME for discount!

I saw them walking around West Lakes mall doing some shopping once. She was walking a million miles an hour about 4 metres in front. Poor old Matt couldn't keep up and clearly went along under sufferance. I doubt he's ever questioned anything that's come out of her mouth.

Irish Times article on the IRS game in Perth

http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/gae...tic-errors-cost-ireland-paul-earley-1.2011875

Last year was frustrating for a different reason - the inability of an indigenous-based selection to keep the ball kicked out to Ireland. This time Australia were formidable and Ireland were missing a number of last year’s most notable contributors, but still it was Ireland’s curious inability to play to their own strengths that undid the holders of the Cormac McAnallen trophy.

“There were a couple of problems in the first half,” said Earley at the post-match media conference. In the first quarter, in particular, I think we lost it 22-4. The first thing is Australia were incredibly accurate in front of goal. I think they had nine shots at goal and kicked seven overs and kicked some fantastic overs.

Probably not the forum but
Phil Hughes in critical condition after being knocked out by bouncer at SCG
please be ok and pull thru this. thoughts and best wishes to him and his family

Remove this Banner Ad

Back