Toast The media....*Nods Head*

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know what look Dennis Cometti was going for back then...

335109-65985ff4-3407-11e4-b925-f4810cf84ea5.jpg

image.jpg

Somewherrrre over the hobo

In todays Advertiser there are two AWESOME photos of Ollie Wines and Paddy Ryder
Burgo the modern day Michelangelo at sculpting the human form.
Now another Michelangelo, in Rucci, who has a habit of not letting go on certain things i.e.
1 the drawn out saga that was the AO review
2 Lucas and his $1m fun tax levied on the AO
3 Scot Thompson welching on a lost bet
has in todays paper added another bone of contention to his list.
The customers of the Adelaide Crows. I had to read the article twice to savour it again coz it was tasty
Maybe there is a God
The Crows board and their BF board are going to HATE it if Rucci keeps the customer tag in the public gaze
coz they and their media sycophants and acolytes have wanted the customer label from their Smart COO
to just fade away.
Keep at it Rucci, never let up.
Brand them with their own branding

In todays Advertiser there are two AWESOME photos of Ollie Wines and Paddy Ryder
Now another Michelangelo, in Rucci, who has a habit of not letting go on certain things i.e.
The customers of the Adelaide Crows. I had to read the article twice to savour it again coz it was tasty
Maybe there is a God
The Crows board and their BF board are going to HATE it if Rucci keeps the customer tag in the public gaze
coz they and their media sycophants and acolytes have wanted the customer label from their Smart COO
to just fade away.

Crows customers now claiming the club has frozen out Rucci and now relying on the incredibly original idea of engaging with interstate journalists for their media coverage.:rolleyes:

Even if this was the case Rucci will be told to pull his head in, Felchsted and Capel will just be substituted to write more and more obscure fluff pieces, because the Advertiser well and truly knows, if pensioners like Barry and Betty of Banksia Park aren't getting their fill of stories about their Lovely boys, their paper is as good as dead.

Maybe there is a God
to just fade away.

Eh...... that flog does it to both sides (whichever is the easiest target at the time), I don't see the point in people getting worked up over it but there are certainly some rustled jimmys on that board right now. It's even more amusing that they're hoping people like Caro step in with some more level headed articles after wanting her burnt at the stake after she started leaking Tippettgate details.

At the end of the day Rooch is a nothing "journalist" and this kind of stuff is all he has left.

Crows customers now claiming the club has frozen out Rucci and now relying on the incredibly original idea of engaging with interstate journalists for their media coverage.:rolleyes:

Even if this was the case Rucci will be told to pull his head in, Felchsted and Capel will just be substituted to write more and more obscure fluff pieces, because the Advertiser well and truly knows, if pensioners like Barry and Betty of Banksia Park aren't getting their fill of stories about their Lovely boys, their paper is as good as dead.

Gold :thumbsu: I'm still laughing :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe there is a God
to just fade away.
Wasn't that bet with Kane?

Chad evened that one up;)

Heard Bickley waffling on about who to watch at theadelaidefootballclub - yawn

Heard him say something about "a la Port Adelaide" :D
Driving back to the office, I heard them read out a text from a loyal listener which went something like:
"Paddy Ryder is a good average player. He will have a good game once every 6 weeks and then goes missing the rest of the time, stop over-hyping him, he isn't that good".

Bicks was trying to justify the text saying it wasn't too far off the mark and rowie went on to say he's basically Buddy Franklin 2.0.

None of that is correct. What a woeful talk back program.

Driving back to the office, I heard them read out a text from a loyal listener which went something like:
"Paddy Ryder is a good average player. He will have a good game once every 6 weeks and then goes missing the rest of the time, stop over-hyping him, he isn't that good".

Bicks was trying to justify the text saying it wasn't too far off the mark and rowie went on to say he's basically Buddy Franklin 2.0.

Bicks also agreed with the Essendon supporter who claimed Cooney was a fantastic pick up.

I think the thing with Ryder is that he is above average and slightly inconsistent but he has a very high ceiling. The Ryder we saw at Essendon will not be the Ryder we get at Alberton, and I can't wait until he gets the chance to show exactly that when all the Essendon bullshit is behind him.

I think the thing with Ryder is that he is above average and slightly inconsistent but he has a very high ceiling. The Ryder we saw at Essendon will not be the Ryder we get at Alberton, and I can't wait until he gets the chance to show exactly that when all the Essendon bullshit is behind him.
I agree. Burgo was absolutely singing his praises at talking footy. He said he jumped right in, didn't miss a session or want any easing in like some newbies do. I believe Port will bring out the best in him. You ain't seen nothing yet.

I hope Port has made him so good that Essendon supporters are screaming that they should of got a top 3 pick + elite player for him.
Would make many immediates especially in the game against them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back