Toast The media....*Nods Head*

Remove this Banner Ad

B-zX0acVEAAFs5l.jpg

"Eurgh - I'm not drinking from where some horrid girlie's bottom's been!"
11594131_gal1.jpg

"I will!!"
vyv2.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know he is hated here, but I toast anyone for getting on the Port bandwagon! (sorry, not sure if it has been posted already!)

Port Adelaide will win the 2015 premiership, says David King

194693-a48a9268-c6e2-11e4-b315-22a5c9651e5e.jpg

Chad Wingard and Port Adelaide have good reasons to smile heading into 2015. Picture: Sarah Reed

FOOTY expert David King says Port Adelaide will win the 2015 premiership — but they can’t take anything for granted.
King says Paddy Ryder is the final piece of the premiership puzzle Ken Hinkley has been piecing together for the past two years. A second AFL premiership would complete a remarkable rise for Port Adelaide, which won just five games in 2012. Writing in Footy15, the North Melbourne premiership wingman says Port has “no real weaknesses”.

“If the Power want it badly enough the premiership can be theirs,” King says. “Every recruiting decision Port Adelaide has made has been brilliant. Jason Cripps and his merry men have built the platform for a sustained successful period.” Herald Sun chief football writer Mark Robinson says Port is the best placed side to knock off established favourites Hawthorn and Sydney. “God help everyone else if they finish one or two and host home finals," he says.
More...
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...-says-david-king/story-fnia6ojc-1227257193916

I know he is hated here, but I toast anyone for getting on the Port bandwagon! (sorry, not sure if it has been posted already!)

Port Adelaide will win the 2015 premiership, says David King

194693-a48a9268-c6e2-11e4-b315-22a5c9651e5e.jpg

Chad Wingard and Port Adelaide have good reasons to smile heading into 2015. Picture: Sarah Reed

FOOTY expert David King says Port Adelaide will win the 2015 premiership — but they can’t take anything for granted.
King says Paddy Ryder is the final piece of the premiership puzzle Ken Hinkley has been piecing together for the past two years. A second AFL premiership would complete a remarkable rise for Port Adelaide, which won just five games in 2012. Writing in Footy15, the North Melbourne premiership wingman says Port has “no real weaknesses”.

“If the Power want it badly enough the premiership can be theirs,” King says. “Every recruiting decision Port Adelaide has made has been brilliant. Jason Cripps and his merry men have built the platform for a sustained successful period.” Herald Sun chief football writer Mark Robinson says Port is the best placed side to knock off established favourites Hawthorn and Sydney. “God help everyone else if they finish one or two and host home finals," he says.
More...
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...-says-david-king/story-fnia6ojc-1227257193916

If he puts money on us, we're golden.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back