Toast The media....*Nods Head*

Remove this Banner Ad

I already praised the PAFC website for humorous articles but how about this one today, An open letter to Graham Cornes (subtitled 'Seven reasons why Graham should bury the hatchet and support Port Adelaide')?

"..... You know we’ve already got your sons in the fold, and your grandsons will be too, under the father-son rule. Yep, 'Cornes' is about as Port Adelaide as you get ......"

Whoever is behind the website just absolutely kills it. Hope they are getting paid well.

who cares re graham. Jack hombsch parents are still crows supporters

In all fairness if my son was to be drafted to the crows i would allow him to play for them under the conditions he relinquishes the family name and promises to never have any sons.

But in all seriousness we know I'd raise the lad right and he would flat out refuse to even step foot in that club.

Brogan on marngrook spoke really well about the PAFC, the vast difference of great club with history compared to walking into GWS etc.

Man i never watch it usually glad I did, has Port blood in his veins the big fella

Brogan on marngrook spoke really well about the PAFC, the vast difference of great club with history compared to walking into GWS etc.

Man i never watch it usually glad I did, has Port blood in his veins the big fella
I miss Broges

#godhatesfages

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He and Chad were high-fiving the Port fans on their way back to the coaches box when we played them. You just know that he could work at GWS for a decade and he'd still thinks of himself as a Port man.

Broges already has a media career.

chesty-bond.jpg

Last edited:
From Indaily

Crows crisis: Star departs, police probe CEO’s rugby land deal

ADELAIDE | Crows chief executive Andrew Fagan says he doesn’t know whether he will be interviewed by federal police as they assess serious allegations of “anomalies” relating to a multi-million dollar property sale dating back to his tenure at Rugby Union franchise the ACT Brumbies.

The revelations are the latest to rock the Adelaide Football Club after a horror week, beginning with an on-field shellacking to end their 2015 season, and continuing with an AFL Integrity Unit investigation and the departure of All-Australian midfielder Patrick Dangerfield.

The Brumbies yesterday declared they had referred to ACT Policing the fruits of a nine month investigation by the club, the ARU and accounting firm KPMG’s forensic arm, which reportedly examined 50,000 emails and 45,000 pages of documents. The club says the inquiry “related to a series of transactions and agreements that occurred between 2009 and 2013 and are linked to the sale of the Brumbies’ former headquarters at Griffith and the subsequent move to the University of Canberra”.

Fagan oversaw that move, enduring a controversial push to secure territory government approval for a $30 million, 130-apartment complex to be built at the Griffith site, which the club sold for $11.375 million, saving them from insolvency.However, it is not known whether the alleged anomalies relate to any dealings in which Fagan was involved..........................................................
http://indaily.com.au/sport/2015/09/25/crows-crisis-star-departs-police-probe-ceos-rugby-land-deal/

Not a fan of Hutchy but today he made me smile. In one fell swoop he managed to give the Crows ambassadors and all the supporters listening on AA a dose of reality. He said that Adelaide basically have no leverage in the Danger trade and that they should just be happy with whatever pick they get. He went on to say that even if Paddy ends up in the PSD he will probably sign a one year deal then move anyway. Panel said that you cant sign one year deals but Hutchy insisted you can.

The Crows have some leverage.

Even if all they get from Geelong is Geelong's first pick, it's better than they would have gotten under the free agency system, which would have been a pick after their first pick if I recall correctly.
I think that's what will happen & they'll have to live with it.. no doubt Geelong will posture a bit in the meantime but match and get Geelong's first pick is probably the best they can do.

That's why the ending of that latest Downfall parody was funny, it was so true. Put out a press release assuring our members we will fight for the best compensation we can get then bend over and take it up the behind like we always do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back