Toast The media....*Nods Head*

Remove this Banner Ad

Time will tell with Pyke but one things for sure he'll be given precious little time.
Coming from the WCE to the swamp will be like changing one polyester shirt for another only one size down.
If any early losses start to pile up he might find the shirt collar shrinking

He has an out this year. After the pathetic mewling about the draw - he gets a free hit as the AFL will be to blame.

Has there been any word on whether we'll be officially changing the name of the position to exactly that?

I don't know why, but it irks me when when he's referred to as Chairman and not President like McGuire, Brayshaw and co.
Chairman is the right term.

Has there been any word on whether we'll be officially changing the name of the position to exactly that?

I don't know why, but it irks me when when he's referred to as Chairman and not President like McGuire, Brayshaw and co.
All AFL club's are legally corporations so they all have directors and boards and the head of the board is the chairman so they are all chairmans.

The Vic clubs have kept their president title and the non Vic ones have a chairman. I suspect its somewhat deliberate to attach themselves to the good ole days when footy clubs were associations and not corporations. Boulton and Duncanson insisted on being called president. Whicker told Koch he was a chairman and not wanting to rock the boat he called himself that. He is a process nerd so that is another reason. But slowly he is being referred to as a president.

Bone had a list of successful second-rounders in the cowvertiser today. Most were pretty obvious choices as there will be sufficient champions taken late in the draft to make up a list like this. Simon Black, Nat Fyfe, Steve Johnson, Kane Cornes, etc. A player who I felt should never have been cut from Port's list, Brent Guerra, was among them. I was surprised that Nick Stevens was not on the list. Have journos done a Rolf Harris with him and expunged all recognition of his achievements after his conviction?

Bone had a list of successful second-rounders in the cowvertiser today. Most were pretty obvious choices as there will be sufficient champions taken late in the draft to make up a list like this. Simon Black, Nat Fyfe, Steve Johnson, Kane Cornes, etc. A player who I felt should never have been cut from Port's list, Brent Guerra, was among them. I was surprised that Nick Stevens was not on the list. Have journos done a Rolf Harris with him and expunged all recognition of his achievements after his conviction?

Don't think there's a hard and fast rule not to mention him, but can see how journo's would kind of feel awkward about having to do the obligatory reference in a footy article.

All AFL club's are legally corporations so they all have directors and boards and the head of the board is the chairman so they are all chairmans.

The Vic clubs have kept their president title and the non Vic ones have a chairman. I suspect its somewhat deliberate to attach themselves to the good ole days when footy clubs were associations and not corporations. Boulton and Duncanson insisted on being called president. Whicker told Koch he was a chairman and not wanting to rock the boat he called himself that. He is a process nerd so that is another reason. But slowly he is being referred to as a president.
Duncanson was president of his own fantasy world, closing press conference meant for Primus termination was the crem of all crem.

Koch is chair of the board, president term is old world VFL term. We are way beyond that.

Duncanson was president of his own fantasy world, closing press conference meant for Primus termination was the crem of all crem.

Koch is chair of the board, president term is old world VFL term. We are way beyond that.
Sniffle, sniffle, hanky, all about me, sniffle

Hail Kochie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Bone keeps writing articles like he did today the poor man's days will be numbered at the Crowsvertiser.
I can't see the whole article but that heading is surely a sackable offence at the 'tiser. He better retract it soon or might even get deported from SA.

Untitled.png

I can't see the whole article but that heading is surely a sackable offence at the 'tiser. He better retract it soon or might even get deported from SA.

View attachment 197958

The entitlement built into the post-1991 SA football paradigm is so ingrained we could have a Hawthornesque decade of dominance while they Sturted it up and anyone pointing out this situation would be torn to pieces.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back