Toast The media....*Nods Head*

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually don;t have any confirmation I'm just going by what TSW a month or so ago. I'm just assuming it's happened/ing!
I exchanged a few tweets with Ben Perkins the other night and I asked him if he was doing any work with John Butcher on his kicking and he told me that Chad Cornes was keen to get him in but he was still waiting for a call from Ken .. He also said he was ready and willing to help the club he loves

I exchanged a few tweets with Ben Perkins the other night and I asked him if he was doing any work with John Butcher on his kicking and he told me that Chad Cornes was keen to get him in but he was still waiting for a call from Ken .. He also said he was ready and willing to help the club he loves

Welcome Stinky, great first post. I love your user name.

Faaark. Get a wriggle on Ken!

This needs to happen. Of course I trust our coaching generally, but this fella has "special" problems, and Perkins is a "special" guy...lol

This needs to happen. Of course I trust our coaching generally, but this fella has "special" problems, and Perkins is a "special" guy...lol
yeah I hope Ken gives him a call.. In 1 of the tweets he sent me he said that players like him but clubs are terrified of him so I'm not sure what he meant by that

Would explain why Choco is a good mate of his & got him involved to help Tredders out, bit of an understatement to say Choc was an outside of the box thinker but in this instance it helped improve one of the best ever forwards in the AFL.

Wouldn't hurt for the club to take the risk in Butchers case, his body is fit & in better shape than it's ever been, if Ben could help work out a sound technique & get him over his mental demons when others have failed in the past it could not only save the lads career but be the making of him as an AFL player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

151231_momentsus_hero.jpg

AFL season, Charlie Dixon, Riley Bonner progressing well
Jimmy Toumpas continues to disappoint.

To be fair;

"Charlie and Jimmy Toumpas are both in much better shape than when they arrived, which is a credit to the program that Darren Burgess runs,” Hart said.

Jimmy Toumpas continues to disappoint.

To be fair;

"Charlie and Jimmy Toumpas are both in much better shape than when they arrived, which is a credit to the program that Darren Burgess runs,” Hart said.

By "When they arrived" he means when they arrived back from their 3km expedition in which many weeks past and many perils were faced, including the old man on the gopher.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back