Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richard Earle, you are the reason the English language is literally going down the shitter.

He's on footy now?

Earle was pretty funny when he covered cricket.

Butchering language with the tenacity of the worst high school ESL student.

His mangled prose made him a Media Watch favourite for a bit...

So ah, Caro registered a vote of no confidence in Matthew Lloyd's rolling All-Australian Team, which would be fair enough in isolation.

But ah...

"Where is Brett Deledio?"

I'm sorry?

Brett Deledio?

The same Brett Deledio who has played 13 of a possible 17 games for a return of 21dpg and 17 goals? That Brett Deledio?

It's not 1992 anymore Caro, you can look this sort of s**t up.

It's not 'team of the week' - that's where a lot of people get confused.

Everyone's favourite unbiased board member has an article today that states that Port will lose every game except GWS from this point forward. Got us finishing 12th with 9 wins.

Meanwhile, the sack of spuds he's involved with will lose to Richmond and West Coast but magically get over the top of a Geelong that is also fighting for finals at Kardinia Park and finish 7th. He has the Crows making it with 12.5 wins.

Realism would suggest that we would beat Gold Coast at the very least and Geelong would beat Adelaide. It reads like a wishlist more than a realistic prediction.

Everyone's favourite unbiased board member has an article today that states that Port will lose every game except GWS from this point forward. Got us finishing 12th with 9 wins.

Meanwhile, the sack of spuds he's involved with will lose to Richmond and West Coast but magically get over the top of a Geelong that is also fighting for finals at Kardinia Park and finish 7th. He has the Crows making it with 12.5 wins.

Realism would suggest that we would beat Gold Coast at the very least and Geelong would beat Adelaide. It reads like a wishlist more than a realistic prediction.

I predict they'll beat Geelong but lose to Essendon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe he just wants us to have a good draft pick and select the player they were going to take. ;)
This is kind of why I wouldn't be disappointed with the outcome he predicts. I want us to win every game, but wont be slitting my wrists if we lose one or two.
Being ahead of the Crows in the draft (now we are unlikely to win the flag this year) would be a big bonus because, lets face it, we are often after the same player who wants to move to SA, we will also have an easier draw next year (lol).

Can't stand the raspy voiced spud

A Richmond-type exit would be a fitting epitaph to a season where they have been given so much.

They have only beaten one team in the eight this year, the Roos at Adelaide Oval.
Come on!!!

Who doesn't want to see Hawthorn v Crows grand final?
120 anyone?

This is kind of why I wouldn't be disappointed with the outcome he predicts. I want us to win every game, but wont be slitting my wrists if we lose one or two.
Being ahead of the Crows in the draft (now we are unlikely to win the flag this year) would be a big bonus because, lets face it, we are often after the same player who wants to move to SA, we will also have an easier draw next year (lol).

I'm personally not fussed about playing the better teams twice. At least if you make the finals it means you've truly earned your place in September, unlike some. My main beef with the AFL is the brutality of our first 5 weeks this season. Utterly ridiculous scheduling for a club that hasn't even played in a grand final in recent times, let alone apparently being a "basket case" just 3 years ago.

"Hey Port, well done on getting your club out of the s**t it was in, here's your reward".

I'm personally not fussed about playing the better teams twice. At least if you make the finals it means you've truly earned your place in September, unlike some. My main beef with the AFL is the brutality of our first 5 weeks this season. Utterly ridiculous scheduling for a club that hasn't even played in a grand final in recent times, let alone apparently being a "basket case" just 3 years ago.

"Hey Port, well done on getting your club out of the s**t it was in, here's your reward".
Same same

We actually started okay at 3-2 considering, but how can they give us a tougher start and draw than the premiers?
Oh..you drafted Ryder your now Premiership favourites, here's your FIXture!

Thanks Gilligan

Anyone would've thought the umpires cost the crows victory on against the swans the way those 2 gooses have carried on this week.

All I can say is karma on the Wright non goal after the Jenkins mark in row Z (which resulted in a goal) in the showdown which didn't even get a review.

Our reward was great games, great attendances and we came out 3 and 2. Shame our players weren't mature enough to handle that and come out steam rolling the softer component of the draw there after. 2016 watch out.

Anyone would've thought the umpires cost the crows victory on against the swans the way those 2 gooses have carried on this week.

All I can say is karma on the Wright non goal after the Jenkins mark in row Z (which resulted in a goal) in the showdown which didn't even get a review.

When that Jenkins mark was paid you knew that we were in for a brutal day with the umps..
The only way that piece of play could have been worse is if Cameron marked it and then got out his little pot and started stirring..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back