Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched channel 9 news last night - an excited Crows fan said, "This feels like 1997 all over again." I vomited in my mouth......

What ... gifts of flags?

Go on...

...bruh

I didn't mean to suggest anything that had not already been canvassed at length here: structure, leaders being down, problems with the structure etc. (Edit: just noticed I mentioned structure twice. Won't delete. It was that much of a problem)

IMO, we benefitted greatly from being hyped last year and in the off-season. It certainly would have made management's job in selling us to potential sponsors than if we were a mere footnote to coverage over that period.

Thomas Lynch of St Kilda seems to be sneaking under the radar, working in to the Coleman medal list in the advertiser today. Can't say I've ever noticed a Lynch at the saints.

hahahahahahaha

Stupid just went into full meltdown over the grimace situation. :D
I must go and check the Geelong Advertiser now.

Some of those comments in the comment section are pretty funny.

"Really. your a joke, Get ready for Danger alright as he and his boys send you back to the stone age you handbaggers. If Paddy wants finals then he will know where he wants to be. Patrick Dangerfield has started a journey and because of his and the teams effort through the hard times, we are very close to now getting those rewards so richly deserved. Paddy you have family here too my friend, you saw 53,000 plus on Sunday. STAY and finish what you have started. WE FLY AS ONE."

I wonder if that is stupid? :D

"Really. your a joke, Get ready for Danger alright as he and his boys send you back to the stone age you handbaggers. If Paddy wants finals then he will know where he wants to be. Patrick Dangerfield has started a journey and because of his and the teams effort through the hard times, we are very close to now getting those rewards so richly deserved. Paddy you have family here too my friend, you saw 53,000 plus on Sunday. STAY and finish what you have started. WE FLY AS ONE."

Too few spelling and grammar mistakes to be stupid

Not long and they will Cry as One.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having seen the writing on the wall, Balfours are reconsidering their 'understanding' with Patrick Dangerfield, but Moggs has other ideas...

tumblr_ntp0reEh2K1ut6r1xo1_400.gif

* channel 7 for 2 things firstly talking footy had a pic of the crows next to port adelaide when they had a list of all the teams no port pic

And secondly channel 7 have stolen our song for the new finals add find u r own w***ers

The question of Freo wanting to rest 11 players came up on "Talking Footy". Tim Watson didn't like it and said Port shouldn't agree to it as it would affect the gate and quality of the final game.
But it was more their second discussion where the new law of game integrity seemed to apply. They were talking about a case where North Melbourne may rest a few so that they do not have to travel in finals. Trent Cotchin said that this was a good idea for them and compared it to the Freo case but he did not seem to be able to grasp the concept that it entails manipulation of positions and is one of the bigger naughties that the AFL wants to stamp out.
The AFL are saying they'll talk with all clubs in both games before making a decision but really if they let either team get away with it then they're going to look incredibly stupid having made a rule to prevent one situation and then just as easily ignoring it.

Last edited:
**** channel 7 for 2 things firstly talking footy had a pic of the crows next to port adelaide when they had a list of all the teams no port pic

And secondly channel 7 have stolen our song for the new finals add find u r own ******s
Our song? 'We've got the Power to Win'? Why would channel 7 play that?

Still think he will stay at Adelaide especially given the fact they've had a pretty good year.
It would be delicious if they fall asga
**** channel 7 for 2 things firstly talking footy had a pic of the crows next to port adelaide when they had a list of all the teams no port pic

And secondly channel 7 have stolen our song for the new finals add find u r own ******s
Get on to it Kochie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back