Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add Collingwood to that list.

Losing grand finalists in 2002 and 2003, win 8 games in 2004 and finish 13th, priority pick in 2005 after finishing second last, win 14 games in 2006 and finish 5th.

Enabling them to get Pendlebury as well as Thomas.

Wingard and a franchise big would've been nice.

Played the 'go home' card with Wines. Someone should give these guys a map of Victoria.

Bendigo Bombers to come at him hard with a few slabs of VB and a 2-for-1 parmas [sic] voucher at the Bum & Beads

Bendigo Bombers to come at him hard with a few slabs of VB and a 2-for-1 parmas [sic] voucher at the Bum & Beads

Damian Barrett to suggest that Port can only afford to pay Wines one slab of VB and a plain schnitzel due to salary cap pressure.

Tom Rehn ffs what sort of a dill actually thinks pick 12 and a first rounder next year is better than keeping a proven player like Hartlett.
I was having a look through some of the draft history looking at priority picks and I was surprised at how many players picked in the top 20 turn out to be busts. There are some obvious ones like Richard Tambling before Lance Franklin and Travis Boak before James Sellar :rolleyes:. A high draft pick is no guarantee of a good or resilient player.

Damian Barrett to suggest that Port can only afford to pay Wines one slab of VB and a plain schnitzel due to salary cap pressure.

Th advertiser are up in arms that it wasn't a West End and claim that Port is forgetting it's SA heritage.

Roo set to offer 2 slabs of West End, a $100 tab at the Alma, and share a longneck of Pale whilst they sign the paperwork.

Tom Rehn ffs what sort of a dill actually thinks pick 12 and a first rounder next year is better than keeping a proven player like Hartlett.
don't dare criticise him.... I did 2 days ago for the same bullshit, and here he is saying the exact same thing....

blah blah blah he's from a Port family.... so? he's a ******* weasel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listening to Trade Radio interview with Jake Carlisle,

Barrett: How's the body? You have had some issues with that haven't you?

Jake Carlisle: Nah, not really.

:rolleyes:

Barrett - "So Jake, you've just turned 24"

Carlisle - "Correct"

Barrett - *High fives himself* "Got one!!"

I'm not so convinced that this would be the case.
Well there's only one way to find out.

Come on Roo, copy our 2009 to 2012. That's the only reason that we are set to challenge now

Barrett - "So Jake, you've just turned 24"

Carlisle - "Correct"

Barrett - *High fives himself* "Got one!!"

Best in the business. Asks the tough questions.

#gamebreaker

Does Jake Carlisle think he is LeBron James?

mr-burns-yyyyes-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back