Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, it's Rowe. This whole "stupid" thing just plays into the dickheads hands. He may not be a Rhodes Scholar but he's a very cunning operator who knows his audience.

I can't use his real name, he doesn't deserve it.

So you better come up with something better. and not cRowie that combines two of the most despised things on the planet.

Just don't listen.

But anyway, on the Port podcast, who do you think is Rowey and who do you think is Bone?

;) :D

I might get an infraction for this... BUT.

FR04 is Rowey. "now listen here Macca! I'mma let you finish, but Jasper Pittard will be one of the greatest PAFC players of all time!! One of the greatest PAFC players of all time!"

Macca-"I'll be sensible one and tip the crows"-19.

:p

Nah, it's Rowe. This whole "stupid" thing just plays into the dickheads hands. He may not be a Rhodes Scholar but he's a very cunning operator who knows his audience.

Trust me I know just how 'stupid' he really is. I just like calling him that, it makes me feel good. It puts a pep in my step.

I dont listen to him on radio at all so it doesnt bother me in the slightest calling him stupid.

Just don't listen.

But anyway, on the Port podcast, who do you think is Rowey and who do you think is Bone?

;) :D
Nah I rarely listen to either station Portmanteau - the only times will be on occasions when out in the car and I flick between stations (but it is never on their arvo footy show for long!) or in the unavoidable situation where I'm at a venue and one of those 2 stations are on - I find Triple M better with Ditts and Roo - at least with Roo we get a more balanced perspective and clearly he is well ahead on the brain cell quota than cRowie - with Roo I wonder if it's because he's on national TV on Fox Footy and therefore outside the boundaries of SA so to speak - other family and friends also feel they can actually listen to him at times without wanting to smash their radios.:D

Sucked in 5AA. The long slide into the pit of irrelevance has begun at the first sign of competition (MMM).

I like Roo by the way- not consumed by bitterness and is more friend than foe as far as I'm concerned, despite a couple blips he does a reasonably good job of being impartial, and in fact has pushed our barrow on a few things (our fitness, Brad Ebert's form etc.)

Sucked in 5AA. The long slide into the pit of irrelevance has begun at the first sign of competition (MMM).

I like Roo by the way- not consumed by bitterness and is more friend than foe as far as I'm concerned, despite a couple blips he does a reasonably good job of being impartial, and in fact has pushed our barrow on a few things (our fitness, Brad Ebert's form etc.)
Yep don't mind the Roo, it was funny seeing him look lost during the Brisbane game on his way to call the match whilst I was in amongst the Western members entrance.

re Brad Ebert & Roo pumping him up big time it's very good to hear, you know given how much he watches of our games that Ebo will have an AA spot if he keeps up the form he's in.

Last edited:
Yep don't mind the Roo, it was funny seeing him look lost during the Brisbane game on his way to call the match whilst I was in amongst the Western members entrance.

re Brad Ebert & Roo pumping him up big time it's very good to hear, you know given how much he watches of our games that Ebo will have an AA spot if he keeps up the form he's in.

Think Broady is about the mark at this stage too :thumbsu:

surely 5AAs ratings take a dive as each of their "main demographic" kicks the bucket
65+ are their mainstays

Given the bulk of their ads are for funerals and dentures that much is a given.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll bite.

What did Camry driver Raelene from Salisbury Downs Burnside Village come up with?
Probably 'I am a ports power supporter but I think ken Hinkles is the devil and I wish we could get that lovely Marty primoos back because we were a real club established 1997 when he was coach.'

I have had the misfortune of hearing 'raelene' a few times.

Absolutely pig disgusting at times with her vitriol. Pretty well she is like a moth to the flame with king pig Rowe leading that drivel.

You get what you deserve.

I'll bite.

What did Camry driver Raelene from Salisbury Downs Burnside Village come up with?

Attacked David Koch for saying J-Mac's tragic death had helped galvanise the playing group. One of the more disgusting outbursts I have heard. Rowe criticised her but let her have her say.

Attacked David Koch for saying J-Mac's tragic death had helped galvanise the playing group. One of the more disgusting outbursts I have heard. Rowe criticised her but let her have her say.

You are kidding me?

That is about as low as anyone could go.

I'm done. I'm speechless.

You are kidding me?

That is about as low as anyone could go.

I'm done. I'm speechless.

Truly ugly stuff. No wonder their ratings are crashing.

"People don't drink the sand because they're thirsty. They drink the sand...because they don't know the difference."

That's what I think every time I have the misfortune of listening to the drivel that spews forth from those reprobates from 5AA. Sinking into the quicksand of irrelevance because instead of being objective they have presenters who in a desperate attempt to drive up ratings will allow slatterns like this Raelene idiot spew forth vitriol in order to generate controversy and more calls/listeners. The problem is, there IS an alternative sports show now, and people are switching over in droves.

Respect is a two way street, and those who allow such filth to be broadcast endorse it, because they believe it themselves.

Jesus Christ on a push bike.

I understand why she was allowed to have her say though.

Freedom of ****ing speech and all that and she wasn't criticising the here we goes.

I'm not a hateful or vengeful man but I believe in karma.

Raelene will suffer for her blinding stupidity and my god is vengeful and full of hatred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back