Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That isn't summer in Pomgolia.

1315266519347.jpg

He actually said, "the club won't like me saying it but I see them as different teams"

Small, semantical distinction but makes a difference to his meaning.

Fair enough. Perhaps Chad should just go watch the Maggies this weekend and support his brother.

Andrew Jarman revealed Adelaide has a player out of contract who will re-sign with Adelaide!!! Shock horror!

Apparently he is from SA too so he has resisted the lure of ... ummm ... interstate where he has another offer!!! Amazeballs!

And he's a top 15 player so he must be Wright or Jaensch or Grigg or someone.

Andrew Jarman revealed Adelaide has a player out of contract who will re-sign with Adelaide!!! Shock horror!

Apparently he is from SA too so he has resisted the lure of ... ummm ... interstate where he has another offer!!!

Is this Triggy's last great accomplishment at the AFC. Totally awesome. :cool:

A top 15 player could be any of about 25 players on most lists depending on how you want to classify it on the day. They lost on the weekend so we all knew at least a 3 year contract for a middle of the road player was coming up.

The team for all South Australians who like chips with their chiko rolls.

The funniest thing was Jars talking this up like a major announcement. A middle of the road player was staying.

The team for all South Australians who like chips with their chiko rolls.

The funniest thing was Jars talking this up like a major announcement. A middle of the road player was staying.

Think about it though.

They are playing to their audience or they wouldn't have one.

If they dumb it down any further I fear for anyone that listens long term.

Think about it though.

They are playing to their audience or they wouldn't have one.

If they dumb it down any further I fear for anyone that listens long term.

When they had Roo and Dittmar on drive at least they were diversifying their audience and challenging 5 double crow. Now it's just more of the same.

When they had Roo and Dittmar on drive at least they were diversifying their audience and challenging 5 double crow. Now it's just more of the same.
It's annoying to listen to, but the upside of removing an avenue of criticism of them is it only helps us, by ensuring the mediocrity there is not threatened by expectations.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least when Tredders pokes his head in he criticises the crows. Had a dip at Ken today too. Not happy with the no match up on Beams. Not happy with the midfielders who played behind their man all day.

Kind of like dr evil and seth green's relationship out of austin powers....soon chad will have that god awful hair and wrinkles
70809_7a9963c0adcf983317194cbc571fa13e.jpg

Looks more like the young Andrew Jarman

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-08-06/the-big-step-up
Mitch Harvey: A big key defender that the club hopes will one-day compliment Mason Shaw, Harvey's worked hard to improve his endurance, which has been tested when thrown into the ruck. Up forward he's presented well, booting 22 goals from his 15 SANFL games

Harry Thring you make me laugh, you are terrible

Apparently he is from SA too so he has resisted the lure of ... ummm ... interstate where he has another offer!!! Amazeballs!

Angus Graham !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back