Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost respect for Bartel in a Port game where the ball came off of a Port player's thigh and over the boundary line. If I remember correctly (and that is questionable) Bartel appealed to the umpire that it was out of bounds on the full. The umpire entered into a conversation with Bartel about Bartel being sure where the ball hit the Port player (that is how it seemed). To me, the umpire gave the free on Bartel's say so. The replays clearly showed it was not out on the full. Don't think the umpire was happy either.
IIRC he did something dirty to Colquhoun (could've been a different young player) last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good on Richo, he loves the Tiges but they always burn him in the end. They were made for each other.

Dwayne loves Port but I wish his TV commentary reflected that more.

I don't know if this is a shakes or nods head moment, just listening to cRowie and he's rattling off crow players as All Australians, All Australian squad members, career-best form, successful returns from injury, young players being recognised as blue-chip ... how did it all go so wrong??? It's pathetic but funny.

Oh and Black 18 are you David Wildy? He stole your line about not enough mongrel but in the crows' side. :p

I don't know if this is a shakes or nods head moment, just listening to cRowie and he's rattling off crow players as All Australians, All Australian squad members, career-best form, successful returns from injury, young players being recognised as blue-chip ... how did it all go so wrong??? It's pathetic but funny.
To be fair on bipolar Rowe straight after that he said that if he was deciding on which club in SA to play for it'd be an easy decision of which coach he'd rather play under out of Ken & Sando, Ken all the way.

Wildy was then teeing off at the comparison between the lists saying that if Port lose next week or only finish 5th again it means nothing more than the Crows wasted season, Rowe said that's shortsighted I'd take being in their position over the Crows any day of the week because overall they've had a fantastic year.

I also was confused as to which media thread to put this in :p

To be fair on bipolar Rowe straight after that he said that if he was deciding on which club in SA to play for it'd be an easy decision of who he'd rather play under out of Ken & Sando, Ken all the way.

Wildy was then teeing off at the comparison between the lists saying that if Port lose next week or only finish 5th again it means nothing more than the Crows wasted season, Rowe said that's shortsighted I'd take being in their position over the Crows any day of the week because overall they've had a fantastic year.

I also was confused as to which media thread to put this in :p

It's a train wreck. :D

cRowie continues to believe that they are a top 4 side that are under-performing when they are really just a mediocre side that are slotting in right where they belong.

You get what you deserve.

Yeah. The southern expressway has been ridiculous for years. 24 hour speed restrictions that vary every few km's. Even now it is finished it is 80 down one side and 100 on the other. Can people follow precedent on this one? Would love to see people rocking up to court every day with a sick certificate from their vet.
And another thing why the * did he have a cat in the car when he went to a coaching clinic. No wonder it heaved, it was probably dehydrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back