Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thought of listening to Rowey & Bicks pull each other off on radio is just sickening. Rowey would actually be the better one of the 2. I still have not forgiven Bicks for his dispicable act against Wakelin. I still hold a grudge against him over that because it was a pretty coward act, and who knows what would've happened in 2002 if Wakes had not missed those games. Interestingly Rucci had Bickley in his best combined Port and Adelaide side of the last 25 years, he would have to be the most glorified hacks the game has produced.

Stoopid pretty much just banged on about the cows having 3 picks in front of us in the draft, whistling and clapping after he said it..

biggest tool in the shed. :D
Pride, the Stupid way

Stoopid pretty much just banged on about the cows having 3 picks in front of us in the draft, whistling and clapping after he said it..

Inb4 angwin, sellar, Tippett drafted with those picks.

And how exactly will those 3 prized recruits help the Fruit Tingles in 2015? Unless they get their hands on another Ollie Wines (or similar), those boys won't be playing much senior footy until 2016 at the earliest.

By the way: don't call Rowey a tool - tools are useful :).

And how exactly will those 3 prized recruits help the Fruit Tingles in 2015? Unless they get their hands on another Ollie Wines (or similar), those boys won't be playing much senior footy until 2016 at the earliest.

By the way: don't call Rowey a tool - tools are useful :).
Rowey is more of a rusty gun - you can't fire it and it doesn't work - boom boom

They should replace Stupid with McGuiness and it would be a race to see who runs off with someone else's wife first.

If Bickley says anything against the Crows will he be labelled as bitter because they demoted him?

I won't know because I will have fainted. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So according to one of the corporation's official ambassadors the Cows have done good because they have draft picks ahead of Port Adelaide. o_O

Obsessed much?

So according to one of the corporation's official ambassadors the Cows have done good because they have draft picks ahead of Port Adelaide. o_O

Obsessed much?
Can someone take me through the process on how to get earlier draft picks?

You must be joking, much of the time Bone tried to create an attempt at balance. I can't see Bickley being anything other than wrinkles II.
And that's good. The last thing we want is any external pressure being applied to Adelaide. As long as they get undeserved praise and every set back is someone else's fault Port will continue to power further ahead of them.

5AA PRODUCTION MEETING
23 October

STEPHEN ROWE:
Why am I here? Where are the donuts? No, I want Balfours Kitchener buns today.
PRODUCER: OK, I'll get you one now.
STEPHEN ROWE: Make it two!
PROGRAM DIRECTOR: Mark Bickley is joining the show.
STEPHEN ROWE: We got our man. We got our man. Finally.
PROGRAM DIRECTOR: Yes we did. bone has been boned.
STEPHEN ROWE: A ruthless, clinical decision. The sort of decision that will keep us rating ahead of 5RPH for the eleventh successive year.
PROGRAM DIRECTOR: So the 19th Man approves?
STEPHEN ROWE: The 19th Man has been disappointed and complaining about the bias on our show. We've got the anti-Port part covered, but there has been a lot of chatter that we haven't been as supportive of the Crows as we should be. so this will improve things, given that Bicks is 100% Adelaide.
PROGRAM DIRECTOR: So how do you feel about working with another Crows another ambassador?
STEPHEN ROWE: I'm delighted. Last night, we get the news that Glassy is joining the Crows and Bone was less than hypner-enthusiastic. I mean, the best appointment ever. We should have been dancing in the streets. I mean, we're kicking goals. We have an untried senior coach and we land an untried assistant. Can anything be better than that? We've owned October. Owned it. That mob down the road just haven't figured it all out yet. Bickley - a coup for 5AA, for the Crows and for the 19th Man.
PRODUCER: He might even make Stupid look smart.
STEPHEN ROWE: Give me my donut.
PRODUCER: You wanted kitchener buns.
STEPHEN ROWE: When did I tell you that?

Last edited:
STEPHEN ROWE: I'm delighted. Last night, we get the news that Glassy is joining the Crows and Bone was less than hypner-enthusiastic. I mean, the best appointment ever. We should have been dancing in the streets. I mean, we're kicking goals. We have an untried senior coach and we land an untried assistant. Can anything be better than that? We've owned October. Owned it. That mob down the road just haven't figured it all out yet. Bickley - a coup for %AA, for the Crows and for the 19th Man.
wouldnt surprise me if Rowey actually said %AA one day

What a crap call!... Just makes me not want to listen even more - another crows campaigner and a bloke who perpetrated one of the most despicable acts on Darryl Wakelin. I'll never forget that - his voice grates like fingernails across a black board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back