Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 7, 2014
reynella
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea FC , Boston Red Sox/celtics
Such a s**t call ,chris was good at being able to critic both sa teams well and was not afraid to tell the home truths to the crows employees and supporters , so they get rid of him so they can make it a crows propaganda station officially , 3aw and sen all they way now , not even going to waste my life on that station now , except for crows losses

Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
Bickley was removed from the Crows coaching panel last week — despite being on contract — as new senior coach Phil Walsh started setting up his football program at West Lakes. He will continue to work for the Adelaide Football Club as a part-time consultant in marketing and promotional activities. This role will include co-hosting the Fiveaa Sports Show.

JimmyBeerCans

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
May 6, 2013
Hell
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Garibaldi Red

Cancelled
Bring Back the Bars
Jul 22, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Nottingham Forest
5AA PRODUCTION MEETING
23 October

STEPHEN ROWE:
Why am I here? Where are the donuts? No, I want Balfours Kitchener buns today.
PRODUCER: OK, I'll get you one now.
STEPHEN ROWE: Make it two!
PROGRAM DIRECTOR: Mark Bickley is joining the show.
STEPHEN ROWE: We got our man. We got our man. Finally.
PROGRAM DIRECTOR: Yes we did. bone has been boned.
STEPHEN ROWE: A ruthless, clinical decision. The sort of decision that will keep us rating ahead of 5RPH for the eleventh successive year.
PROGRAM DIRECTOR: So the 19th Man approves?
STEPHEN ROWE: The 19th Man has been disappointed and complaining about the bias on our show. We've got the anti-Port part covered, but there has been a lot of chatter that we haven't been as supportive of the Crows as we should be. so this will improve things, given that Bicks is 100% Adelaide.
PROGRAM DIRECTOR: So how do you feel about working with another Crows another ambassador?
STEPHEN ROWE: I'm delighted. Last night, we get the news that Glassy is joining the Crows and Bone was less than hypner-enthusiastic. I mean, the best appointment ever. We should have been dancing in the streets. I mean, we're kicking goals. We have an untried senior coach and we land an untried assistant. Can anything be better than that? We've owned October. Owned it. That mob down the road just haven't figured it all out yet. Bickley - a coup for 5AA, for the Crows and for the 19th Man.
PRODUCER: He might even make Stupid look smart.
STEPHEN ROWE: Give me my donut.
PRODUCER: You wanted kitchener buns.
STEPHEN ROWE: When did I tell you that?

CHRIS McDermott: They're gonna end up with Mark Bickley. Mark Bickley!!

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
so where has this been announced or is it just rumour

horrendous decision but then we also said the same thing when Bone took over from Wrinkles

Perfect opportunity to put some balance into it by having a Port person, but nooo keep it a crowzone

http://www.fiveaa.com.au/fiveaa/shows/drive/rowey-and-bone

They haven't updated their url yet, but Rooch's tweet linking to his Advertiser article is still there (at the moment).

Jul 17, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I've been seen the new photo for their promos for 2015.

Cooking%20puppets.jpg

Aug 30, 2004
Kaurna Land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Vikings, Canadiens, Sharks
Bickley was removed from the Crows coaching panel last week — despite being on contract — as new senior coach Phil Walsh started setting up his football program at West Lakes. He will continue to work for the Adelaide Football Club as a part-time consultant in marketing and promotional activities. This role will include co-hosting the Fiveaa Sports Show.
It is very honest of 5AA to make it quite clear that they are officially part of the Cows marketing department.

Jun 19, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Did Mcdermott get axed or was he always leaving after this year?

Well he was there yesterday, business as usual. Today it's all of a sudden "we wish Bone well in his future endeavours" and it's Rooch and Dillon in the chair while Rowe has an operation. Seems fairly acrimonious to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back