Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopefully its surgery to remove his larynx
When I saw finbarr's post that Stupid was having an operation a Monty Python sketch jumped into my head;

John: Have you seen page eight? Stupid's had an a-hole transplant.
Michael: Well, have you seen the stop press though? The a-hole's rejected him.

When I saw finbarr's post that Stupid was having an operation a Monty Python sketch jumped into my head;

John: Have you seen page eight? Stupid's had an a-hole transplant.
Michael: Well, have you seen the stop press though? The a-hole's rejected him.

Was any bar anywhere in the world ever courageous enough to menu up the drinks in that skit? lel

McDermott actually provided perspective to that show, even with some slight crows bias in there. But imagine Rowe and Bickley. Far out, may as well just become a BigFooty Adelaide fan podcast.

They need to get a port influence onto that show, it's time to move with the times.

Bickley was removed from the Crows coaching panel last week — despite being on contract — as new senior coach Phil Walsh started setting up his football program at West Lakes. He will continue to work for the Adelaide Football Club as a part-time consultant in marketing and promotional activities. This role will include co-hosting the Fiveaa Sports Show.

the change with Bickley being removed from the coaching panel of the cows could come down to Bickley wanting to be close to his 5 very young kids (and not the ruthlessness of the cows)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McDermott actually provided perspective to that show, even with some slight crows bias in there. But imagine Rowe and Bickley. Far out, may as well just become a BigFooty Adelaide fan podcast.

They need to get a port influence onto that show, it's time to move with the times.

I agree ...

it just means that when we ring up we tell them how crap the show is ...

What a crap call!... Just makes me not want to listen even more - another crows campaigner and a bloke who perpetrated one of the most despicable acts on Darryl Wakelin. I'll never forget that - his voice grates like fingernails across a black board.
Maybe the opposition station should employ David Granger. Wrinkles would love that.

No need to be upset. Your have your all reaching media rep. No need for a fake photo for this man:

Venture to Port Board, throw jibe about Kochie, job done.

Bosley2_zps8b4994ec.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back