Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What a piece of s**t and he has the nerve to call himself a journalist. I would suggest that wrinkles even with all of his anti Port ranting wouldn't stoop as low as that.

* you Allen Howe you campaigner and the horse you rode in on. Gutter journalism at its worst from fifteen pounds of s**t in a five pound bag.

341079-4869b83c-42a0-11e3-8139-2fc28a7acf56.jpg

i hope he gets punched in the neck.......

woah, strewth.......

Who the * is he to be talking about glass houses and stones?

Came across this on the main board. Not sure if it has been mentioned in here (didn't see it), so apologies if it has been spoken of.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/op...d-so-many-stones/story-fni0ffut-1227147639506

I'd like to use the old 'there are no words' line, but I certainly have a few choice ones in my head.
In this instance, the phrase, "Lower than a snake's belly" doesn't seem low enough. Calling the author a moron doesn't seem adequate either!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One persons opinion and judgements isn't the end of the world.

Most of us will never really know what actually happened that night. Young guys out in a foreign town, full of bravado and beer makes it easy pickings for a "journo" trying to promote his own career. Either way was bad taste.

Most of us will never really know what actually happened that night. Young guys out in a foreign town, full of bravado and beer makes it easy pickings for a "journo" trying to promote his own career. Either way was bad taste.

The bow drawn was ridiculous.

Insinuating that a freak accident of the sort that happens all too often among young men from all walks of life when alcohol and nightlife is involved meant 1) Port didn't give two shits about 'duty of care' prior and 2) that this invalidates Koch's indignation towards Essendon and their injecting programme, is as stupid as it is disgusting.

Precisely the reason why this galoot should've kept his mouth shut rather than level accusations and lay blame for an incident he, like all of us, knows nothing about.

The bow drawn was ridiculous.

Insinuating that a freak accident of the sort that happens all too often among young men from all walks of life when alcohol and nightlife is involved meant 1) Port didn't give two shits about 'duty of care' prior and 2) that this invalidates Koch's indignation towards Essendon and their injecting programme, is as stupid as it is disgusting.

We need to remember that not everyone out there is Mary Poppins. Their will always be bottom feeders who make a living from shock jock style "writing".

From what I have read about the guy, he certainly is not well liked and has a habit of dribbling s**t.

Precisely the reason why this galoot should've kept his mouth shut rather than level accusations and lay blame for an incident he, like all of us, knows nothing about.

Agreed but he didn't. I have heard the same innuendos raised in other areas of social media like many of us have. If he persists with that sort of so called writing then he will get what he deserves.

Agreed but he didn't. I have heard the same innuendos raised in other areas of social media like many of us have. If he persists with that sort of so called writing then he will get what he deserves.

No he won't. The media has no standards whatsoever.

And far more who have been supportive and sensitive. Don't make this piece of s**t article about crows supporters, please.

There are frothy ****s everywhere m8, but you tend to remember them over the peppermint-scented kitten mittens knitted by grandma before she was fined heavily by the RSPCA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back