Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heaven forbid, but if Kurt Tippett were to transgress, would the Adelaide media refer to him as "ex Crows player Kurt Tippett...."?

Clearly a rhetorical question as we all know the answer to that one ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, this from a grown man nearing retirement age. Just sad really.

He carries with him a lot of bitterness from those years of being sent off to a run down, disused Thebby Oval, pen and pad in hand, to cover those epic SA Rugby League battles between the Adelaide Jets and Mypolonga Prison.

Partland needs to stick to reporting on lacrosse. He proves time and time again that he's well out of his depth when he tries to report on the AFL, though to be fair he does have a few friends in that department.

Partland needs to stick to reporting on lacrosse. He proves time and time again that he's well out of his depth when he tries to report on the AFL, though to be fair he does have a few friends in that department.
As much as lacrosse needs its profile raised (despite again finishing in 3rd place against the full time professional players of USA and Canada last year...where have I heard that before lol), we don't want that campaigner near it. Lacrosse administrations in this country seem to prefer to bury their collective heads in the sand when it comes to publicity and marketing anyway, but I digress...

nick stevens on the front and lleyton hewitt on the back, just to confuse you as to which side you let the dog s**t on and which side faces the floor :D

nick stevens on the front and lleyton hewitt on the back, just to confuse you as to which side you let the dog s**t on and which side faces the floor :D
I would have thought the front page headline would read, "SHAME NIGEL, SHAME!"

I might suggest that you open the page up, so that the front and back page are next to each other?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back