The Melbourne City Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Ease up, if he isn't 100% he shouldn't play.

Ease up?

They've mentioned for the last six weeks that the derby is the goal for him, seems obvious if he isn't ready he shouldn't play. Der.

Ease up?

They've mentioned for the last six weeks that the derby is the goal for him, seems obvious if he isn't ready he shouldn't play. Der.

There has been no mention for the last week. Obviously not ready or it's going to be a last minute surprise... Highly doubtful.

Anyone selling tickets Im looking for 2 please help or if get there early could i get some tickets

From the facebook page:

1 month of planning, over 100 litres of paint, $5000 in terrace funds, and 10 days straight of labour in a hot warehouse by hard working individuals who have donated their time to create something awesome. However, thanks to the FFA and Victoria Police, there will be no tifo at the derby this weekend.

The FFA rave about the amazing match-day experience that is unique to theHyundai A-League in Australia, but they fail to realise that the active support is what creates this.

The Victoria Police HATE being painted with the brush of police brutality thanks to a small minority of heavy handed police. Yet, they are quite happy to paint us with the brush of football hooliganism, they are quite fine to assume that we are all one in the same.

We have worked very hard to bring you guys our first full tifo as Melburnians, but because the FFA and Victoria Police have ignored the exemplary behaviour displayed by our terrace so far this season, and would rather stereotype us into a negative demographic which many use to incorrectly judge Australian football fans, this tifo will not see the light of day.

Your donations, the money raised from scarf sales, and the hard work this past week, all donated by supporters of our club, has been for nothing, and we invite you all to express your thanks and gratitude regarding this matter to our amazing friends at the Football Federation Australia and Victoria Police.

Please share if you support your teams active bay and the continuation of active support in the A-League.

Disgusted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, I know it's not just down to the keeper, but two clean sheets in two games... Tando! :thumbsu:
Didn't look like conceding. Big improvement on Redmayne.

GET IN! When Coe made that save that led to the last corner I slumped prone to the floor thinking that would be our best chance but then not long after I was jumping around the lounge screaming PAAAARTAAAALUUUU!
Absolutely fantastic performance all round though. I thought the Kisnorbo-Chapman (boy, will he be a player in the future) pairing looked rock solid all night and our midfield dominated. Melling (another who could be outstanding in the future) and Paartalu were willing to get stuck in and is it too early to say Mooy is the best player in the league? Worth mentioning Ben Garruccio's game at LB as well, which has been a problem position the last couple of seasons.
The only problem we have is a lack of a focal point up top, we just seem to break down just outside the box, that'll hopefully change when Kennedy comes in, already looking forward to when we see Mooy and Koren spraying balls out wide for Duff and Williams/Duga for them to cross into Kennedy in January. We'll be a real handful by then.

The best apart about the game though was not Paartalu's goal, but the disallowed goal and the Melling elbow (which, IMO, should definitely have been a red). Purely because it will mean that bald, filthy pedo ******* campaigner Muscat will be fuming. there's nothing better than seeing that despicable campaigner agitated, particularly at the hands of City.

GET IN! When Coe made that save that led to the last corner I slumped prone to the floor thinking that would be our best chance but then not long after I was jumping around the lounge screaming PAAAARTAAAALUUUU!
Absolutely fantastic performance all round though. I thought the Kisnorbo-Chapman (boy, will he be a player in the future) pairing looked rock solid all night and our midfield dominated. Melling (another who could be outstanding in the future) and Paartalu were willing to get stuck in and is it too early to say Mooy is the best player in the league? Worth mentioning Ben Garruccio's game at LB as well, which has been a problem position the last couple of seasons.
The only problem we have is a lack of a focal point up top, we just seem to break down just outside the box, that'll hopefully change when Kennedy comes in, already looking forward to when we see Mooy and Koren spraying balls out wide for Duff and Williams/Duga for them to cross into Kennedy in January. We'll be a real handful by then.

The best apart about the game though was not Paartalu's goal, but the disallowed goal and the Melling elbow (which, IMO, should definitely have been a red). Purely because it will mean that bald, filthy pedo ******* campaigner Muscat will be fuming. there's nothing better than seeing that despicable campaigner agitated, particularly at the hands of City.

Muscat and Berisha make my skin crawl.

Purely because it will mean that bald, filthy pedo ******* campaigner Muscat will be fuming. there's nothing better than seeing that despicable campaigner agitated, particularly at the hands of City.

Stop suger coating and tell us how you really feel about young Kevin.

The improved defensive mind sets and application has helped Tando be so effective. Anybody who thinks Redmayne is responsible for all the goals that were scored against us, or even a majority of them, is biased.
I'm a fan of TV, but his job has been made easier. JVS is now hopefully and justifiably entrenched in his job too.
Mooy has to be recruit of the year, but Paartalu has been more than handy.
I'm a huge fan of Connor Chapman- just so composed, balanced, aggressive, and quick. I think he won't last long in the A-League. Reminds me of Curtis Good, possibly better.

The improved defensive mind sets and application has helped Tando be so effective. Anybody who thinks Redmayne is responsible for all the goals that were scored against us, or even a majority of them, is biased.
I'm a fan of TV, but his job has been made easier. JVS is now hopefully and justifiably entrenched in his job too.
Mooy has to be recruit of the year, but Paartalu has been more than handy.
I'm a huge fan of Connor Chapman- just so composed, balanced, aggressive, and quick. I think he won't last long in the A-League. Reminds me of Curtis Good, possibly better.
Who is this Velaphi you speak of? I know Tando Neuer. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back