The Melbourne City Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Or if we win or draw against Adelaide we play them.
Exactly. They'll also be playing for 2nd spot against Sydney. Personally hope they win.

Well safe to say we'll just be making up numbers in the finals.

What a woeful performance so far. This is when teams are meant to be hitting form.

Surely we would rather play wellington?

Adelaide flogged us 4-1 with four of there best players out of the side.

Last two results against them are 0-0 draws.

Surely we would rather play wellington?

Adelaide flogged us 4-1 with four of there best players out of the side.

Last two results against them are 0-0 draws.
Mainly the travel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, we'll lose, but hopefully we change it up next season. Maybe head hunt a gun coach. Maybe a Man City Assistant looking for a head job.

Surely if this game goes the way we all expect it to go, its goodbye JVS and a cleanout of dead wood for next year.
Well, we'll lose, but hopefully we change it up next season. Maybe head hunt a gun coach. Maybe a Man City Assistant looking for a head job.

The City group actually really like JvS so I would be surprised if they let him go. He really impressed with his time at Man City when he visited.

We have lots of players out of contract so expect a mass clean out. Also Mooy is getting attention overseas so he will also go I think.

Well that came out of nowhere!

Probably get flogged next week, but gee imagine getting doing a number on them, would be the sweetest of derby wins.
Thanks for posting. I couldn't find this thread on Tapatalk. :)

Fantastic win. Proudest moment as a City/Heart fan.

Big game on Friday and one where we are massive underdogs. Still, its a semi.

Novillo has to be retained. Mooy is a gun, if he isn't playing Europe next season I'll be surprised. Jaliens back at RB against the scum, make him physical against Archie.

I know that since Heart/City were formed, I have been waiting for the derby to occur in a final. Would have been nice for it to have been the grand final, but this will do. Can't wait fro Friday night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back