Scape Goat The MFC Truth and Reconciliation Commission is in session

Remove this Banner Ad

If I had a button in front of me right now that would bankrupt the Melbourne Football Club and remove them from the AFL, never to play another game

I would press it.

I don't think I'd even have to pause to think about it.

I don't leave games early, I've sat through many 100 point bashings right to the siren, but I must confess I left early once, Essendon 148 last year. We were sitting on top of the Olympic, and had driven to the ground, which I don't usually do when it's two Victorian teams playing. I thought bugger this I'm not sitting through this AND getting stuck in the car park for an hour afterwards with thousands of Essendon supporters evading my personal space. So I left 5 minutes early.
I wish those m f ing Essendon flog would evade my personal space. F ing campaigners.

I said 2008 draft could be on of the greatest drafts in history.

Jack Watts, Nick Nat. Couldn't lose. Both should be great players. CAn't stuff that up.

Shuey, Blease, Zharakis should be around the mark so we should get a few good players. Can't stuff that up.

On the rare occasion that we've been in front on the scoreboard, it doesn't matter how many we're up by I am always convinced we'll lose.

I'm the opposite, I'm the idiot sitting there watching our lead being whittled down to under a goal saying we've got this, don't worry, we've got this. Actually panned out against the Bullies last year, and Essendon this year.

I'm the opposite, I'm the idiot sitting there watching our lead being whittled down to under a goal saying we've got this, don't worry, we've got this. Actually panned out against the Bullies last year, and Essendon this year.

I was at the Essendon game last year. Surrounded by Essendon supporters. Choking on my rage as they laughed at us. Laughed at me. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd follow the game, but it wouldn't be easy. I'd never barrack for anyone as passionately as I do the Demons. They'll always be my team. Through hell and highwater, no matter what. Heart Beats True :)

Though in saying that, IF we no longer existed (though that'll never happen)-- I'd probably go for the Hawks. But again, NEVER would I barrack for anyone as passionately as I do the Dees. Not even close.

Should the unspeakable happen I'd probably take a passing interest in the AFL generally, but I'd definitely stay on BigFooty and hopefully be the MFC equivalent of that Fitzroy supporter (Roylion?) who quite rightly corrects and lectures gormless dickheads about the history of his proud club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back