pablo668

Premiership Player
May 3, 2007
Claremont
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers
I'd say he burnt bridges with most Swans fans during the 2010 finals series when he was giving it to the crowd and acted like a tool. The fact he looks like a girl merely compounds this. His buddy Foster copped plenty too for the same thing.

You mean Kyle Hams? He might simply not like him, big deal. Or, it might have been a joke. Someone commented to him that people can't take a joke which he re-tweeted which would tend to suggest that was his intent - just to get a laugh albeit at Mitchell's expense.

Er yeah, Hams then, my cockup. Joke or not it's still poor form on a night when people are expected to show a little class.

Either way, get over it. He has long hair and acted like a tool once. The guy is a good player and always seems to be fired up and ready to play out the game.

As to the Swans, they've done well to get back to the top end of the table after a poor 2011. I was frankly surprised that they didn't get up against the Old Easts last week. They play a good brand of footy near as I can tell.

Juddism

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 17, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Claremont Football Club
well done you mighty Tigers! thank god for live streaming on the internet and my mother in Perth who called with score updates every 20 mins!

Beetlebum

Premiership Player
Jul 13, 2011
Formerly Row UU Block 113.
AFL Club
Fremantle
Well done Monts, amazing start to the game was the difference in the end. East Freo gave it everything in the next 3 quarters but Claremont just had enough in the end to claim a deserved premiership. Impressive to win both league and the stiffs premierships too..

Yoooooo Faaaaaaarrrrkkkkkeeenn beauty.:)

And YES I have had a few lol.

Great game and East Fremantle played a very good game after 1/4 time.

So I was very happy with another flag.
:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Freo_4eva

Premiership Player
Sep 5, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Claremont, San Antonio, ND Irish
Yessss.. Was a great day yesterday, the dehydration from much alcohol consumed the night before and the sunburn was all worth it :thumbsu:

Thought the Simpson could have gone to any of Medders, Blackwell, Mitchell, Richo and i thought Crawford was fantastic marshalling the backline.

BACK2BACK! :D

pablo668

Premiership Player
May 3, 2007
Claremont
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers
GOOOOOO YOU MIGHTY CLAREMONT TIIIIGEERRRRRSSS!

Ok, got that out of my system.
Yeah went to the game yesterday and had a great time, my voice is stuffed today.
The first quarter was awesome and Claremont really got the rub of the green.
The Old Easts seemed to be a bit overawed early in the game and just weren't on.
About half way through the 2nd they seemed to get past that and switch on. Even so, they still miscued a lot of kicks ruining some otherwise fine passages of play and Claremont managed to capitalise occasionally.......too many points dammit!
The middle quarter and a half were absolute purgatory as myself and the large group of Claremont fans with me sat there in glum disbelief. I really thought were had choked. Hell I can still hardly believe that we won in the end.
I hate anxiety, Claremont just couldn't make it easy for me, neither could the Old Easts. Oh well.

The final quarter was good, there were times I really think that East Freo could have snatched the game from us but we steadied enough to hold them out for the rest of the game. Suffice it to say complete abandon took over from there.

Well done to both teams on a great day of footy and well Done Monts. Back to Back! Yeeeeahhhhh!

Peter maxwell

Debutant
Dec 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Well done to Claremont and in particular Marc Webb.

Took over a premiership team and led them to consecutive flags.

Not always as easy as it sounds.

Congrats.

EaglesFlyingHigh

Premiership Player
Apr 18, 2009
Loftus Road
AFL Club
West Coast
HOW GOOD WAS THAT!!!!

Still getting over an incredible grand final win from the boys in both the reserves and league.

It was an unbelievable day at Patersons Stadium on Saturday and was one of the better WAFL grand finals I've ever seen. We went out very hard early and totally overawed East who were under the pump from the first bounce. Despite having what many thought was an unassailable lead at quarter time, the celebrations hadn't started early for me but the nerves had eased somewhat. I sat and watched on in horror as the Sharks courageously fought back to within a solitary point on the back of some woeful umpiring. The final siren was an incredible relief and the emotions were flowing immediately!!

Medhurst and Blackwell were outstanding for us all afternoon. Just a quick mention about Medders who was incredibly close to being dropped this week so to come out and perform as he did is a credit to the type of guy he is.

The atmosphere in the rooms after the game was electric and to me, it felt like there was just that something special about this years that made it a little sweeter than our 2011 triumph.

Is was amazing to see a massive turnout back at Claremont Oval for all the celebrations and the club certainly didn't disappoint with fireworks amongst the highlights of a great night that ended very, very early the next morning!!

Thanks to all you loyal Tigers supporters who stuck with us all year and to those who always come out of the woodwork for the grand final!!!

May the celebrations continue for a while yet!!!!

GO YOU TIGERS!!!
Looking forward to a three-peat next year!!

EFH

TassieSaint

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 5, 2007
Hobart
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Tassie Tigers
Hey guys. Just wondering about our latest pick up Tom Lee, I don't think many from the Eastern states would've heard of him before.

How do you guys rate his potential? Future All-Australian? Solid best 22 Key Forward? Perpetual struggler?

And have we paid overs to get him, given we desperately needed a key forward?

pablo668

Premiership Player
May 3, 2007
Claremont
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers
Hey guys. Just wondering about our latest pick up Tom Lee, I don't think many from the Eastern states would've heard of him before.

How do you guys rate his potential? Future All-Australian? Solid best 22 Key Forward? Perpetual struggler?

And have we paid overs to get him, given we desperately needed a key forward?

Hard to say really, he has come along really well in the WAFL comp though. Sad to lose him, but good for his career.
Will probably need a bit more bulk, probably the middle option.

Aug 27, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Royals & Subi
Hard to say really, he has come along really well in the WAFL comp though. Sad to lose him, but good for his career.
Will probably need a bit more bulk, probably the middle option.

Creates room for some talented young forwards to transition into your Reserves side sooner rather than later. :thumbsu:

Back