Music The music thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was leaving X-Ray Spex for Catgal to get a drink. :D But how can you not love them?
Thank you, very gentlemanly. :)
Ah darn it, I'll cop it for another "steal", CG does like 'em too. :oops: (you can have my drink catgal23 )
Gee, you've got to be quick here. :p Add that as a drink to me Karen. :D

Something simple and '60's...

I know Neil Young was done, but as this is with Crazy Horse, it's fair game I say (and because it's one of my favourite all time songs, can't resist :thumbsu:)

I'm checking to see just how many people I owe drinks to for their amazing work in finding X artists-lots it seems, there goes my holiday savings :D.....I'll just see myself out and lay low for a little bit lol. :cool:

Here's a Y from me, as daggy as it gets, but why not go out with a bang!-

I know Neil Young was done, but as this is with Crazy Horse, it's fair game I say (and because it's one of my favourite all time songs, can't resist :thumbsu:)

Did you catch Crazy Horse here last year CG? Incredible-Neil still has "it" in spades. Feel like posting whole albums, they're that fantastic, could not choose a favourite if I had to.

Anyway, another Y offering from the mighty '60's-if you're finished dancing to JPY Karen, try this one..........

Can never have enough Neil Young!

and

Remove this Banner Ad

Back