Music The music thread

Remove this Banner Ad

thoughts on the new muse tracks? Psycho lyrics content is weak ,so not a fan. Dead inside on the other hand has grown on me. Lyrical content is pretty good and its catchy. Cant wait for citizen erased part 2 tho.
Reckon the whole album is going to take some time to grow on me. Have only listened to it a few times though.

Quite like the live version of Reapers;

thoughts on the new muse tracks? Psycho lyrics content is weak ,so not a fan. Dead inside on the other hand has grown on me. Lyrical content is pretty good and its catchy. Cant wait for citizen erased part 2 tho.
Hi FTW *waves*
I have no idea about Muse, but my favourite CD at the moment is something that reminds me of you!!! It's the Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack-'Awesome Mix Vol 1"-I love it. :thumbsu:

2 for 1 concert with these guys, old school Green Day & a mellow side of JET -

Greenday brings back music memories Shai. :thumbsu:
The most 'rebellious' I ever got music wise was listening to their album Dookie (yes, I'm hardcore :$)

I remember going to my nephew's grade 6 school graduation where the parents were in floods of tears after a montage of the kids' achievements were shown to this song-

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not as much as I would like to. I've pretty much forgotten how to play most of my good stuff :(
That's a shame Bots, girls like bands' guitarists. Get some refresher lessons quick smart.:thumbsu::D

Joking of course. I'd love to be musical-I'd go with bass as it seems easier.
What style did you play?

Greenday brings back music memories Shai. :thumbsu:
The most 'rebellious' I ever got music wise was listening to their album Dookie (yes, I'm hardcore :$)

I remember going to my nephew's grade 6 school graduation where the parents were in floods of tears after a montage of the kids' achievements were shown to this song-

Dookie is 1 of my fav albums.. :)

Time of Your Life is a gr8 song, a friend of mine used it as the background music in a vid she made for her son's 21st.

That's a shame Bots, girls like bands' guitarists. Get some refresher lessons quick smart.:thumbsu::D

Joking of course. I'd love to be musical-I'd go with bass as it seems easier.
What style did you play?
Mostly rock and metal songs with a bit of variety in the songs (ie ones that don't play the same chord over and over).

I reckon piano or keyboard would be good to play imo so you can play something like this:

Don't mind Cat Empire, great live band.

Shai, think you're right with the Foo Fighter's doing a terrific rendition of "Under Pressure". Just a great song to cover.

The last festival-type gig I went to was the V festival in the UK in 2009. Saw Keane do a cover of it too. This is from the festival (I'm somewhere in the crowd, but not waving a glow stick ;)).....

I don't think I've ever been to a music festival JC, have only ever seen one band at a time.
Who else played at ^ one, sounded awesome. :thumbsu:

It was a ripper of a line-up Karen. Oasis, MGMT, Human League, The Killers etc.....you should live the festival chick experience sometime. :thumbsu:

Fleetwood Mac are coming here later this year. Wonder how they'll be after all this time?

Do performers really let go like this classical Stevie Nicks?
The last 2 minutes of this Rhiannon are haunting

Remove this Banner Ad

Back