Music The music thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The INXS clip bought back a happy musical memory Shai.

A girlfriend and I once drove from Melbourne to the CG, listening to INXS all the way. Musical road trips are soooooo much fun.
Our favourite (we must've played/sung along to it 100 times :$)-

Hmm from where to where.. Melb to the MCG or to the CatGal..?

Yeah mate, I could have posted many, many more! But, you know... we're all LP fans and I'm just going in to bat for a great band!:thumbsu:

As for Hybrid Theory>Meteora, six of one half a dozen of the other... both awesome. Meteora has more significance to me because of the time of my life I listened to it. When I listen to certain albums, songs etc. they have an ability to transcend time. Meteora is one of those albums and it's special to me. So it's sentimental, rather than a clinical observation for me. And that is what music is all about.:)
its more weight of numbers for me.
papercut,with you, points, crawling,in the end, etc.....

Hmm from where to where.. Melb to the MCG or to the CatGal..?
Oh damn, Melb to the Gold Coast, mixed up my 'G and C'. :$

OK, getting in the spirit of the Queen's birthday, I've been listening to a bit to Queen today (also thought about our game v Essendon when I listened to this one :thumbsu:)-

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh damn, Melb to the Gold Coast, mixed up my 'G and C'. :$

OK, getting in the spirit of the Queen's birthday, I've been listening to a bit to Queen today (also thought about our game v Essendon when I listened to this one :thumbsu:)-

Freddy warming up for a spot of tennis..? If I close my eyes I can just appreciate the voice.. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back