Media ClarkeMedia Presents: The Naughty Corner

Remove this Banner Ad

No, just like I'm not the only person in the SFA with moderation powers.
No, but you're the only one that abuses them.

ZING

Sorry, man, it was just there for the taking.

No, but you're the only one that abuses them.

ZING

Sorry, man, it was just there for the taking.

I don't like the inference, even as a joke. It's probably the only thing you'll find I don't have a good sense of humour over.

I don't like the inference, even as a joke. It's probably the only thing you'll find I don't have a good sense of humour over.

Pity you're a s**t mod that abuses his powers then.

Okay, um, you smell and are a terrible captain that made ljp86 and Gee Dub do all the work, while Danoz slaved behind the scenes, only to * him over by not promoting him to captain.

Oh, and you're the biggest choker in the league.

How's that?

Okay, um, you smell and are a terrible captain that made ljp86 and Gee Dub do all the work, while Danoz slaved behind the scenes, only to **** him over by not promoting him to captain.

How's that?

Guilty.

gtfo-shangtsung.jpg

Okay, um, you smell and are a terrible captain that made ljp86 and Gee Dub do all the work, while Danoz slaved behind the scenes, only to **** him over by not promoting him to captain.

How's that?
Says the man who got ClarkeM to recruit your entire season 19 side and one who has a mere 5 wins as a captain. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread can be on topic again with the BANDITS given a warning for incorrect team submission.
How many teams is that now?

More posts just vanishing.

Great work TFW.
I would've thought it was obvious that it was me (by the way 3 post deletions is hardly ground breaking) given the post deletions were made on posts soon after I explicitly said that I would delete posts that ventured down that track in this thread.

I would've thought it was obvious that it was me (by the way 3 post deletions is hardly ground breaking) given the post deletions were made on posts soon after I explicitly said that I would delete posts that ventured down that track in this thread.
He can't see your posts anymore.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back