The never ending Priddis debate - part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does anyone know much about this one guy on our list, I think his name is Luke Priddis. Just wondering if anyone could tell me much about him? Is he a good player?

Envoyé de mon GT-I9195T en utilisant Tapatalk

Does anyone know much about this one guy on our list, I think his name is Luke Priddis. Just wondering if anyone could tell me much about him? Is he a good player?

Envoyé de mon GT-I9195T en utilisant Tapatalk
:rolleyes:

In good news matt had a second kid - a girl.

Keep knocking out those lovely little girl babies slowpoke. ;)
It's an athlete thing I reckon... or an act of god. The planet will be overrun with virile women in the future.

In good news matt had a second kid - a girl.

Keep knocking out those lovely little girl babies slowpoke. ;)
temple_poorlittlerich_smiley.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should mate Dean Cox with Lauren Jackson. Not only would they produce super tall babies, they could also have a last name of Jackson-Cox.

Jack Hiscox is already on the Sydney list, we've been beaten to the pun :(

We should mate Dean Cox with Lauren Jackson. Not only would they produce super tall babies, they could also have a last name of Jackson-Cox.
Haha Yeh mate. It's time to start treating these afl players like horses and send them out to stud. Guaranteed premiership if done right. Marion Jones would be my first picked, whilst Judd and twigley is a let down to the program.

Last edited:
Surely we'd try and secure Serena Williams under that plan.

Imagine a player with Masto's silken, delicate touch and her size, power and aggression!

Shed prolly eat him after sex - or at least try to

Hed be too quick though - hed hear footsteps and ditch the condom and be gone

What about NicNat and Serena? The kid would run through the midfield with ten players hanging off him and then jump over the grandstand to take the game winning hanger.. ;)

And then the son would threaten to shove the whistle down an umpire's throat.

No thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back