The never ending Priddis debate - part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, it was in the middle of everyone talking about them.
All good. i just checked when i was in here last. Only 10 days ago.
I dont read anything just came in to say hello and that Priddis will be carrying the big C in my SC final.

Best way to sum up Priddis and this thread is
"we dont know what we've got untill it's gone, but we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives"

And that makes him better than Judd, Cousins and Kerr?

165197-04b77e36-42f3-11e4-b1b2-871c50b86f82.jpg

Wow, I thought this thread was wacky but now someone is suggesting that Priddis has surpassed Judd, Cousins and Kerr. What rabbit hole have I entered? o_O
its amazing how great those guys were and we only just won 1 premiership

The statisticians must be Crazy Whacky compared to your superior memories and inflated imagination .

Priddis is dominating the comp in clearances and tackles and score assists for the last 2 years and statistics show he has been doing it for 8 of last 9 years and you reckon he isnt in the league of some who had a couple of exceptional years I think you have buried your head in a rabbit hole yes . He is certainly above kerr and his consistency of clearances and tackles has him ahead of judd and cousins . Sorry if your dreams and reality dont add up on the cold hard stats sheets

Last edited:
Priddis is dominating the comp in clearances and tackles for the last 2 years and statistics show he has been doing it for 8 of last 9 years and you reckon he isnt in the league of some who had a couple of exceptional years I think you have buried your head in a rabbit hole yes . He is certainly above kerr and his consistency of clearances and tackles has him ahead of judd and cousins . Sorry if your dreams and reality dont add up on the cold hard stats sheets
that's the point I'm making.. I don't care for purely "cold hard stats". you can have them hug them and kiss them. He's no where in the league of those three. You do know you still get a clearance stat if you kick the ball in hope 30m skyward to no one... use your eyes not the stat sheet my good man.

There is a mid in there though who is building himself to be in the same class of "the 3" and that guy is LUKE SHUEY!

whats your point?
u think priddis is better player than kerr?
is a toilet better than a fridge , they are all great and Priddis does his job very very well and some things he has done better , obviously the outside run he is no where near those legends but inside grunt he has been good for a long long time and in years to come he will be remembered by everyone including you like diesel williams , tony liberatore etc who had something different but got the absolute best out of not much and that measures a lot to me.

Last edited:
is a toilet better than a fridge , they are all great and Priddis does his job very very well and some things he has done better , obviously the outside run he is no where near those legends but inside grunt he has been good for a long long time and in years to come he will be remembered by everyone including you like diesel williams , tony liberatore etc who had something different but got the absolute best out of not much and that measures a lot to me.
If I had to pick one of the four to be the toilet I know which one it would be...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BOG anyone?

37 touches, 4 marks, 7 tackles, 5 Inside 50, 1 rebound 50.

Equal most tackles with Cripps and Macrae.
Most possies on the ground. 73% DE which is not bad for Priddis.

Obviously JK had a day out but he always does against the Dogs. Priddis does what he does every week!

He could seriously go b2b brownlows.
People jokingly commented on the possiblity earlier in the season but it could be a reality now.

The never ending Priddis debate may end In two brownlows, who'd have thought

"Who would have thought the sequel would be just as good as the original?"

shuey yeo gaff hill JK lecra Mcgovern etc.. they won't get any votes will they

Are you seriously going to begrudge Priddis if he wins a second Brownlow? The extremes you'll go to to continue your gimmick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back