Random The new and improved random chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Punts sorry didn't get to talk much after the game, didn't realise it was you as Soph didn't let anyone else get a word in lol. I was sitting on Grim's left

did you get his autograph

would like to meet punts

Punts sorry didn't get to talk much after the game, didn't realise it was you as Soph didn't let anyone else get a word in lol. I was sitting on Grim's left
Hahahaha sorry i well and truly had drunk lots of beers
and i wanted to see for myself that Punts was real

Great game had so much fun with the gang xx

Why don't we have a background like other team boards?

Only the Hawks board gets the background, perks of winning the flag I guess. We never had that option in 2012 :(

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who really cares.
There are quite a few posters from way back that are MIA, good ones as well. Except baja.

There is always going to be a bit of rotation with posters.

That being said there are still a few posters that have been around for a while still on the boards,

Grimlock, S120, Malceskifan, Soph, Swansrule100, RW, Johng, Skipperkelly, Baja, Robbieando, SM, Vonn, Danz4, Danair, yourself and myself have all been posting on this board for well over 4 years (Pretty confident there are a few other posters I have missed as well).

There is always going to be a bit of rotation with posters.

That being said there are still a few posters that have been around for a while still on the boards,

Grimlock, S120, Malceskifan, Soph, Swansrule100, RW, Johng, Skipperkelly, Baja, Robbieando, SM, Vonn, Danz4, Danair, yourself and myself have all been posting on this board for well over 4 years (Pretty confident there are a few other posters I have missed as well).
Cas ,baja ,mase, Wolfgang West, disgruntled Goat etc. Soph is hardly on, who knows what name baja is these days, even Dudley wasn't soft. Too many posts are taken down that aren't bad, just my opinion.

I know Mase and Soph are still around, they just don't get as much time to post as they used to. I still see the others post occasionally. Posters will always come and go, all are still welcome of course. CAS is the one I'm worried about, I don't know what happened to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.