Random The new and improved random chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You shouldn't be so surprised. Grizz has form for melting down on BigFooty. Judging by your join date that was a bit before your time though.

Their board, their rules, guys.

Their board, their rules, guys.

Is it forum rules to have a moderator change the avatar and signature of posters? I know the part owner of a forum who was kicked off because he wouldn't stop doing that exact the thing. Seems like a gross abuse of mod 'power'.

I guess you have expect that on BigGrizz really.

Is it forum rules to have a moderator change the avatar and signature of posters? I know the part owner of a forum who was kicked off because he wouldn't stop doing that exact the thing. Seems like a gross abuse of mod 'power'.

I guess you have expect that on BigGrizz really.

I asked for the avatar change. It looks like it's permanent so I guess I will just have to get used to it. The signature change was excessive but as Grizz says, he can make rules up as he goes. All good. More things in life to worry about.

I asked for the avatar change. It looks like it's permanent so I guess I will just have to get used to it. The signature change was excessive but as Grizz says, he can make rules up as he goes. All good. More things in life to worry about.

I just have to laugh at this thirst for power and obvious small man syndrome. "LOOK AT ME HAWKS BOARD! LOOK HOW POWERFUL I AM. HAHAHAHAHAHAAH"

What a spanner.

Should I be looking out for someone wearing a brown suit in the photos from the Swans legends dinner in Melbourne tonight?
I heard he wore a black suit and club tie but still rocked his black snakeskin shoes

Im not a bandwagoner but with all due respect I think he still comes across as a bit of a flog and was very overrated by Sydney folk as a footballer.

That's the thing with cult heros though, they aren't always the greatest players and Luffy was far from being one, he might have lacked talent but he still had a crack.

grizz isn't a Mod, he is part of the Admin Team. He can make up punishments as he seems fit as per the role of Admin.

I guess you have expect that on BigGrizz really.[/QUOTE]

Part of your punishment. We expect opposition fans to respect our board rules and surprise so do the Hawks Board, pity for you they have a member of the Admin team on their Mod Team.

grizz isn't a Mod, he is part of the Admin Team. He can make up punishments as he seems fit as per the role of Admin.

We expect opposition fans to respect our board rules and surprise so do the Hawks Board, pity for you they have a member of the Admin team on their Mod Team.

Changing rules to better run the site and changing the rules for personal use are two different things. From my reading, Grizz frequently goes by the latter.

All I said was "cool story bro" to some other poster (who has been a knob everywhere). Once I was picked up on it, I apologised for my mistake TWICE. If they ban someone after they apologise, then they are more precious than I thought. I also see I was called a serial pest by one of their members which is funny as 1) I don't use this site much 2) hadn't posted for quite some time and 3) my "cool story bro" comment was the only comment I made which could be conceived as disrespecting their board.

I asked for the avatar change because I couldn't really care less what it is. Grizz mentioned it again last night like he/she was gloating about it to the rest of his/her gang. I had to laugh. If he/she thinks he/she has won some sort of battle with me then fine, let him/her think that. Whatever floats his/her boat.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep...i suffer from nasty shin splints and a roller seems to be the only thing that works...I cry its that bad but it helps

Yeah thats what i was wondering if anyone else found them bloody painful

Its horrid but yeah feel better for it the next run, i find it helps with itbs pain

All you fit people make me feel ashamed for not going to the gym more often as I am a desk sitter at work, I thought about taking up running but I'm pretty skinny so probably should add a bit more muscle.

All you fit people make me feel ashamed for not going to the gym more often as I am a desk sitter at work, I thought about taking up running but I'm pretty skinny so probably should add a bit more muscle.

I find my muscle increases with my running especially with some hills in

But yeah im stuck behind the desk and with the kids so cant run as much as like, struggle to get past 45k a week

Need to up that over the next few weeks to october marathon

Have you tried including a bare foot run as part of your program SR?

Nah i can over pronate as it is , i have 5-6 pairs of shoes on rotation that keeps me fresh, just the occasional roll as well

Status
Not open for further replies.