Status
Not open for further replies.

baja

Premiership Player
Dec 23, 2010
Bass Strait
AFL Club
Sydney
For some strange reason I just thought of that Jeep commercial when the kid says, "You're gonna need a bigger boat"

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
Oct 9, 2001
2, 4, 6, 8
AFL Club
Sydney
Whats it called when they throw the guy up in the air for a tap and is it legal to do in AFL if a player was having a shot outside 50 and it was done on the goal line?

Its called a "Line Out" the lifting of a player by his teammates only really came in during the 90's. A great skill to watch when done right

Horts

Club Legend
Jun 15, 2014
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Leeds United, Melbourne City
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

CAPPAAAAAAAAAA!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd watch just about anything but draw the line at Synchronised swimming and Rhythmic gymnastics. Not sure I quite understand greco roman wrestling either.

Yeah twirling a ribbon doesnt seem a sport to me

And the dancing in water is just crap too im with you there

Im waiting for ten pin bowling to get back into the comm games, i played a year of league as something to do theres some real athletes there, sure they chain smoke and skull beers while they play but athletes all the same

Jun 19, 2011
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Wallabies
Isreal folou shows anyone can play rugby union or league

But afl is harder

Mike Pyke doe.

Israel Folau shows anyone who grows up playing league can play league or union. Just about any AFL player (Karmichael Hunt and Pyke particularly aside) attempting to play league or union would be a colossal failure. Physically, they just wouldn't be able to handle it. Just like most league or union players wouldn't be able to handle the endurance needed to play in the AFL.

Mike Pyke doe.

Israel Folau shows anyone who grows up playing league can play league or union. Just about any AFL player (Karmichael Hunt and Pyke particularly aside) attempting to play league or union would be a colossal failure. Physically, they just wouldn't be able to handle it.

When i had a crack at rugby i found it easy though i was 18 playing under 16s as id never played i got to sneak in,til they saw me at the bar

I digress, i found the drop kicking annoying lost skill in afl i guess, we never bothered learning it.

I ignored pyke because he killed my argument big time

Didnt akermanis say something about going to union once?

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
I find my muscle increases with my running especially with some hills in

But yeah im stuck behind the desk and with the kids so cant run as much as like, struggle to get past 45k a week

Need to up that over the next few weeks to october marathon

There's a steep hill just around the corner from where I live, I'm going to try and set a goal of making it to the top. I tend to run out of breath quickly so am content to stick to my own slow pace for a while first until I build up the stamina.

Status
Not open for further replies.