Random The new and improved random chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a steep hill just around the corner from where I live, I'm going to try and set a goal of making it to the top. I tend to run out of breath quickly so am content to stick to my own slow pace for a while first until I build up the stamina.

How far we talking

Sprint to the top and back 10 times tonight please

It's around 1.5 kms there and back.

Sure thing coach. If you don't hear from me it means I've collapsed from exhaustion ;)

ok was thinking 150 metres :p

just 3 up and backs then but you dont have to sprint controlled effort please

Hmm WCE v Collingwood, I wonder who vonn is supporting today...

Can you create aliases to vote for poster of the year :p

One step ahead of you, while the votes are anonymous, we have our ways of knowing if someone has voted twice ;)

Oh well i voted for me :p

Can't believe you'd consider cheating to win a poll on bigfooty, the truly great posters let their posts speak for themselves without having to resort to such tactics.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone have any experience with a Surface tablet?
Battery life?
Performance?
Issues?

Battery up to 8 hours heavy use eg internet
uses windows 8 can be a touch slow at times as not a huge CPI or ram.
overall good but by no means a replacement for a PC

Very sad day with Robin Williams passing away, his acting touched so many.

Battery up to 8 hours heavy use eg internet
uses windows 8 can be a touch slow at times as not a huge CPI or ram.
overall good but by no means a replacement for a PC

Thanks Membling.

I have preordered the Surface3 for some of my staff on recommendation from some American friends raving about how good the latest iteration is.

Thanks Membling.

I have preordered the Surface3 for some of my staff on recommendation from some American friends raving about how good the latest iteration is.

Only have the first surface and is very good for uni work. Has all the bells and whistles I need. My only advice would to be get a raised keyboard as you really need to hammer the keys on flat one

Only have the first surface and is very good for uni work. Has all the bells and whistles I need. My only advice would to be get a raised keyboard as you really need to hammer the keys on flat one

I was just looking at some keyboards, have you tried a bluetooth keyboard with it?

I saw your deleted post baja and don't worry, you're allowed to say what you want on here, that's why it's the random thread

Status
Not open for further replies.