Competitions The new Collingwood Fantasy Football board

Remove this Banner Ad

Folks,

The Magpies Buddy Board had become a big old abandoned warehouse that was languishing on prime inner city real-estate.

Rather than let it continue to rot away, we thought we'd give it a new lick of paint and provide the Collingwood fantasy football folks a place of their own to hang out.

The fantasy leagues have become very popular this year. Some had threads on our main board. Some we even (embarrasingly) turned away lest they clog up our main board (come back!!) And then we started sending some over to 'The Nest'.

We thought about it a bit more and came up with the idea of handing over the unused space of the Buddy Board to folks who could make better use of it.

Oh, and if anybody feels the urge to maintain a buddy thread on this board - go for it! If the two activities ever clash too much then we'll simply lobby admin for another board.

And if you can think of a better name than "Fantasy Football Board" then put it out there.

Cheers,

Collingwood Mods

How are people liking the new board? Better or worse? Anything that we need to change?

I'd like people to keep an open mind to the board and not limit it to fantasy only stuff. I think it would be a great place for other competitions or games to.

Maybe we should change the name to reflect that?

FYI Swooop 76woodenspooners

I fine with it the poor old buddy board had been seriously neglected by most so to use it up with Fantasy is a good thing. :)

You may even like to move my Dead Set Cert from the nest to here as well but doesn't look like that will run ..... no entries as yet .... so simple five minutes work for the whole season :)

Oooooops you already have

Remove this Banner Ad

Back