The (new, improved and more efficiently run, maybe not as accurately tho) Horse Racing Betting Comp.

Remove this Banner Ad

Since Paris got the ICBF's and has managed to find a life, ill take over from here.

The basic rules from the previous administration will still stand, see below

Rules are simple:

1 - I'll select one race meeting each Saturday.
2 - Bets must be WIN ONLY.
3 - You can bet a maximum of 6 units across the day.
4 - Bets must be in whole units.
5 - A maximum of 2 units can be bet on any given race. You can bet on two horses in the same race (1 unit each). Please try and specify race numbers in your post.
6 - Winner is the highest P&L based on SP (starting price).
7 - Money back for scratchings (i.e. no impact on (P&L)

Any rule queries post in thread - my decision is final.

But, its my bat and ball now so if you want play you will do things my way, new rules and prizes below:

- To be in the running to win a prize punters must bet/turnover at least 30 units total (late scratchings at barrier will be included in units bet/turned over any other scratching will not be included in units bet/turned over), this will eliminate the hit and run jerk offs who manage to pull one out of their arse in week one and sit on their hands for the remainder, also eliminates the blow ins on Melbourne Cup week who think they can just waltz in and win a prize after betting on just the 3 meetings. It will keep the comp more interesting up until the final meeting and give the standings/totals a more accurate reflection.

- The final meeting for bets will be Oaks Day. Sandown/Zipping Classic day for betting prizes leaves me wanting more, its such a s**t meeting. Betting prizes will be awarded and placed on Emirate Stakes day (aka: big fields, rail out 10m and track playing funny buggers day)

Instead of myself betting for you on what i like in a quaddie, i figure, you, the winner, deserve to choose, after all it was your punting expertise that got you here. (ie: I place your choice of bet(s) for you, as with the old comp we still share any winnings 50-50)

Prizes will be paid 1st through to 3rd as follows:

1st: Punters choice of a $60 bet on the Emirate Stakes day quaddie or trifecta on the Emirate Stakes or the $60 can be split into two separate $30 bets on each option.

2nd: Punters choice of a $25 bet on the Emirates Stakes day quaddie or trifecta on the Emirates Stakes (no splitting)

3rd: Punters choice of a $15 bet on the Emirates Stakes day quaddie or trifecta on the Emirates Stakes (no splitting)

All are welcome to join in.....enjoy :rainbow::)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leaderboard: (units bet in brackets, will stop updating once 30 is reached)

1. Bombers (30) +48.9
2. Arakaan (30) +24.1
3. Clutchy (30) +17.4
--------------------------------------
Kickazz (30) +15
Buddys (30) +10.7
Paris (30) +5.8
SF_20 (30) +0.6
Upblues (30) -4
A11 (30) -7.3
Ti King (30) -8.4
Fireal (30) -12.2
Pigeon (30) -22.25
Abs (30) -23.7
Liefs (30) - 25.9
Excell (30) -28.5
Viva (30) -38
RobRoy (30) -46

Last edited:
And for all you desperado's and action junkies out there who wana get down to buisness, we shall kick off tomorrow...

Caulfield

Leaderboard complete….

And as the only punter to secure a profit in week 1, its time to get my commissioner strut on (courtesy of Paris)

vince-mcmahon-walk.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

R2: 1U Bantam
R3: 2U Sweet Emily
R4: 2U spirit of heaven

Surprised you're not backing up on Diametric again this week mate. Ive had a bet on him today @ $6 using the sportsbet CB promo for 2nd.

He's a nutcase and could go either way on the quick back up, but i think he gets in pretty well today, good run last week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back