The (new, improved and more efficiently run, maybe not as accurately tho) Horse Racing Betting Comp.

Remove this Banner Ad

Leaderboard updated..

Bombers just taking the piss now as he managed to find another 3 winners yesterday and a +25U result to go to +48 on the season.

2352036-9320081384-i9pJQ.gif

Buddy's climbs into the top three as Arakaan falls outside it for the first time all year.

Clutchy continues to be a pussy. :thumbsu:

Tomorrow wraps us up folks.. best of luck

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Comp done:

bombers21 taking home first prize.

arakaan comes back to get second

rideclutch aka Mr.Handsitter holds on for third.

kickazz, stiff, if only had he cancelled the last four units bet today after finding Pittsburg Flyer, he would have finished the comp in third. Oh well, not to be.

Anyway, well done to the winners, read the prizes in the first page of this thread then either inbox me what you want to bet on or post here and ill put them on for you. (You're more than welcome to see how the track is playing, ill be around Saturday to put your bets on in the 10 minutes or so before jump time, dont leave it until the last minute though please, i dont want to miss costing you and me a small fortune)

Comp done:

bombers21 taking home first prize.

arakaan comes back to get second

rideclutch aka Mr.Handsitter holds on for third.

kickazz, stiff, if only had he cancelled the last four units bet today after finding Pittsburg Flyer, he would have finished the comp in third. Oh well, not to be.

Anyway, well done to the winners, read the prizes in the first page of this thread then either inbox me what you want to bet on or post here and ill put them on for you. (You're more than welcome to see how the track is playing, ill be around Saturday to put your bets on in the 10 minutes or so before jump time, dont leave it until the last minute though please, i dont want to miss costing you and me a small fortune)

do you have my total units or did you burn them as we got past 30?

arakaan and rideclutch

just letting you guys know I'm online now. whenever you're ready, (just inbox me at least 10 minutes prior to quad or trifecta start time, cheers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back