The newest pies fan

Remove this Banner Ad

Hah, sorry to those suggesting names, but the name was decided quite some time ago. Not a footy name unfortunately, her name is a derivative of my Grandmothers name.

Not going to share it, as much as I love you guys (or most of you anyway), I try to avoid posting more sensitive personal info like names on a public forum.

Congrats Apex. Hope mum and bub are happy and rested (well mum anyway) and ready for the rigours of bringing home a new baby. Newborns are such soft, warm, beautiful little miracles (although they do grow up to become teenagers:mad:).

Her first smile might just happen around the time we land Treloar. Perfect timing!

Hah, sorry to those suggesting names, but the name was decided quite some time ago. Not a footy name unfortunately, her name is a derivative of my Grandmothers name.

Not going to share it, as much as I love you guys (or most of you anyway), I try to avoid posting more sensitive personal info like names on a public forum.
Are you telling us that Apex isn't your real name and you weren't born in 1936.

Just think about it. In future years our Grand Final victory celebrations will flow on nicely to your daughters birthday celebrations, late September early October will be all about guilt free drinking.

Congratulations. Your first?
My daughter was born a couple of weeks before the ill-fated 2011 grand final. I had her in a black and white jumper before she could even open her eyes.

My daughter was born less than a month AFTER the 2011 Grand Final.

My daughter. Born today just before 2pm. Mum and bubs healthy, Dad is once again traumatised.

Childbirth is the most beautiful, yet disgusting thing I'll ever witness :D

Even worse dinner conversation but that's what you get when you marry a midwife...

Congratulations, always good to hear mum and child both well.

I think the real trauma will begin in about 17-18 years, about the time you'll need to get a shotgun.

Even worse dinner conversation but that's what you get when you marry a midwife...

Congratulations, always good to hear mum and child both well.

I think the real trauma will begin in about 17-18 years, about the time you'll need to get a shotgun.

God I'm dreading this. It's one of the major reasons I didn't want to have a girl. I love my daughter to death, but man I'm dreading those teenage years so bad.

Luckily the second one is a boy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back