• Brett Kirk

Votes: 7 1.6%
  • OTHER

Votes: 30 7.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's my birthday on Friday. Last year my present was Eddie Betts. Looking forward to seeing what I get this year.
Gwilt?
You worry me with Tudor. It's the kind of decision the Club could make and be proud of as it blindsided the AFL media and supporters once again.
You worry me with Tudor. It's the kind of decision the Club could make and be proud of as it blindsided the AFL media and supporters once again.
Probably the most impressive resume out of who is available.
But who knows personality wise whether he is up to it?

Wow, a coach looking at trying to win a match from the coaches box. Sando, you could learn from this, instead of high fiving Bicks and Campo.

That was great. Basset seems like the type to call things as they are and wouldn't hesitate to kick a few heads in if he felt players weren't giving 100%. And he had McLeod in the coaches box as well - surely we'd be looking to get him involved too?

Hinkley has been an exception to the rule in his pathway to being an initially successful AFL coach…hope the Crows don't think this should become the latest trend.

That was great. Basset seems like the type to call things as they are and wouldn't hesitate to kick a few heads in if he felt players weren't giving 100%. And he had McLeod in the coaches box as well - surely we'd be looking to get him involved too?
Man the Showdown Spice would be hotter than ever!

McLeod v Edwards!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm spitballing like everyone else but I am quietly confident that we have the senior coach locked. It's now about the remaining panel.

I really do hope you're right, that Rucci article was depressing.

A coach within a fortnight? We'd bloody hope so!

Free Agency starts on Friday, Trade 11 days starts on Monday and preseason starts in a month!

If Rucci's article is on the money, and they're most often not. It sounds like we've been twiddling our thumbs, ever the good guy not wanting to disrupt everyone's Grand Final preparation/celebrations. We might as well just reappoint Craig and be done with it, it's not as if his coaching panel isn't still largely in place...

I just don't understand the glacial speed of the process. I get not being rushed or going off half-cocked but, surely, there are conversations going around the industry all the time about who the good up and coming coaches are. I would expect the club to have a short-list ready to go at any time. Sack the coach and start making calls.

Rucci is running an underlying theme that we are twiddling our thumbs and no one knows what they're doing.

He's getting nothing from the Crows so he's filling in the blanks with what will sell his articles and create a bit of angst amongst the 5AA callers.

And Bigfooty.

The truth is he has NFI.

I just don't understand the glacial speed of the process. I get not being rushed or going off half-cocked but, surely, there are conversations going around the industry all the time about who the good up and coming coaches are. I would expect the club to have a short-list ready to go at any time. Sack the coach and start making calls.

I'm OK with the speed but the lack of info is interesting. There's something going on for sure.

I really do hope you're right, that Rucci article was depressing.

A coach within a fortnight? We'd bloody hope so!

Free Agency starts on Friday, Trade 11 days starts on Monday and preseason starts in a month!

If Rucci's article is on the money, and they're most often not. It sounds like we've been twiddling our thumbs, ever the good guy not wanting to disrupt everyone's Grand Final preparation/celebrations. We might as well just reappoint Craig and be done with it, it's not as if his coaching panel isn't still largely in place...

That settles it then, new coach announced tomorrow :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back