3DS The Nintendo 3DS Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm 70 hours in and at Valak Mountain which I understand is half way through, but I'm taking my sweet time, savoring everything!!

Hmm. Interesting bits of news for the European market.

Chibi-Robo game and they will get a bundle that includes the Amiibo.
Bravely Default sequel
Little Battlers eXperience - Sounds like what Robot Wars used to be: Designing your own bots and battling against opponents. Could be complete trash if done wrong.

The original makes you start over when you turn it off. This one lets you save during the play through so you can come back to it later after you turn it off.

In original you mean the N64 version yeah?

Hows the 3D look on the 3DS considering its a flight sim, does it mess with your eyes?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope they bring Dragon Quest 8 3DS to the west. Only got about half way through the pS2 version before I upgraded, and never got around to finishing it.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20..._plans_and_mega_man_legacy_collection_for_3ds

Capcom evidently hasn't completely forgotten about its iconic mascot and has announced Mega Man Legacy Collection, which will spruce up the first six NES titles with new features. It's confirmed to be on the way to the 3DS eShop in the Winter for $14.99, though the Wii U misses out on the Summer arrival of the download on PS4, Xbox One and PC.

we are getting a Mega Man collection for the 3DS which owns because there's like 6 games in 1, I have NEVER played Mega Man and didn't know where to start so this will solve all problems!!

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20..._plans_and_mega_man_legacy_collection_for_3ds

we are getting a Mega Man collection for the 3DS which owns because there's like 6 games in 1, I have NEVER played Mega Man and didn't know where to start so this will solve all problems!!
Kinda cool. But 10ish years ago a Mega Man Collection came out on the GameCube/PS2 which had games 1-8 on there.

I mean, I'll still get this, but it doesn't seem to had a large effort thrown into it.

well I have the Sonic collection on GCN and also the one they put out on DS because you know Sonic owns and having it on DS owns, 10 years is a long time too, a lot of younger people now know Mega Man through Smash and the like but have never even played the games, I'm sure they'll love it. I just wish it was a physical game and not on the e-shop but it's like $15 so that's cool.

The new Metroid game sounds like a slap in the face ... I'd be angry if it was a series I was passionate about.

Yokai Watch set for 2016. I'd love to play Hyrule Warriors on the go. The proper LoZ game looks like fun.

I wonder how much it would take to portify Splatoon ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back