Wii/U The Nintendo Wii U thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just registering some Club Nintendo codes. Unsealed MH3U and there were 3 codes so have 2 spare if anyone wants to trade any leftovers they have. Just let me know here or Pm me
Ill take one if available mate.

Edit: missed the trade part.... scratch that i got nothing :(

Last edited:
Just registering some Club Nintendo codes. Unsealed MH3U and there were 3 codes so have 2 spare if anyone wants to trade any leftovers they have. Just let me know here or Pm me

Have to go through my card they got mixed up. But know I've got a few wii u games such as Sonic and Mario at the Olympics.

Just went into Gametraders & asked to preorder the Mario Maker bundle. Dude asked which bundle do I want. The one like what EB games, etc are getting or the other one that Gametraders is also getting? Had no idea what he was talking about so he showed me & turns out it comes with an alarm clock that looks like the 8-bit Amiibo only bigger. This is the only pic I could find on Google but looks exactly like what he showed me.

super-mario-alarm-clock-11.jpg

Can choose between the Mario or Luigi one. Naturally chose this bundle & will just get the Amiibo seperate.

Ill take one if available mate.

Edit: missed the trade part.... scratch that i got nothing :(

Have to go through my card they got mixed up. But know I've got a few wii u games such as Sonic and Mario at the Olympics.

I'll send you guys one each tomorrow or Sunday when I'm back home. Mister Carlton if you have a spare Sonic and Mario Olympic code that'd be fantastic

I'll send you guys one each tomorrow or Sunday when I'm back home. Mister Carlton if you have a spare Sonic and Mario Olympic code that'd be fantastic

I definitely do. Just have to go through my codes to find it.

Just went into Gametraders & asked to preorder the Mario Maker bundle. Dude asked which bundle do I want. The one like what EB games, etc are getting or the other one that Gametraders is also getting? Had no idea what he was talking about so he showed me & turns out it comes with an alarm clock that looks like the 8-bit Amiibo only bigger. This is the only pic I could find on Google but looks exactly like what he showed me.

super-mario-alarm-clock-11.jpg

Can choose between the Mario or Luigi one. Naturally chose this bundle & will just get the Amiibo seperate.
... Goddamn it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back