Wii/U The Nintendo Wii U thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dw it's getting mario power tennis lol, what a random title that is coming out. it's cool that we still have Xenoblade, Starfox and Zelda at the very least to look forward to. still good titles coming out and still plenty of gameplay in the current titles.

there's rumors of a Direct happening at the end of the month and it may have another Smash character as DLC. hype, as long as it isn't the Inklings, I feel that would be underwhelming.

dw it's getting mario power tennis lol, what a random title that is coming out. it's cool that we still have Xenoblade, Starfox and Zelda at the very least to look forward to. still good titles coming out and still plenty of gameplay in the current titles.

there's rumors of a Direct happening at the end of the month and it may have another Smash character as DLC. hype, as long as it isn't the Inklings, I feel that would be underwhelming.
Gawd more smash dlc. Could not care less to be honest.

Quietly getting excited for project zero though

The Inklings would make for an excellent addition to Smash Bros. Splatoon is an excellent game and gets my vote as best game on the system.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back