Wii/U The Nintendo Wii U thread

Remove this Banner Ad

All stock should be in stores already, as it was only orders that were covered due it being pre sold out about 6 weeks ago

But if pre orders don't get picked up, then they become available. That is right for sure. Level 4 customers get 10 days to pick up an order..... so keep an eye on your phone

Sorry should clarify, I didn't have a pre-order and the nice bloke on the phone said after I told him Nintendo themselves had sold out to hold on for pre-orders that might not get picked up....might have heard incorrectly though.

Sorry should clarify, I didn't have a pre-order and the nice bloke on the phone said after I told him Nintendo themselves had sold out to hold on for pre-orders that might not get picked up....might have heard incorrectly though.

Yeah, happens a lot where people won't pick up and someone else who didn't order requests it

Did you give the guy your phone number so that if it becomes available, they'll call you?

Yeah, happens a lot where people won't pick up and someone else who didn't order requests it

Did you give the guy your phone number so that if it becomes available, they'll call you?

Thought id be no chance and was in a rush to trade in Last of Us for the standard version of SSB, will I be able to get a full credit for the amount I paid for the standard, and put that towards the bundle if im lucky? I haven't played it yet but situation gets murky because it'll be after 7 days, thinking I made a mistake here, but wanted to get the best value I could for LoUS.

Thanks for the info dude, much appreciated.

Thought id be no chance and was in a rush to trade in Last of Us for the standard version of SSB, will I be able to get a full credit for the amount I paid for the standard, and put that towards the bundle if im lucky? I haven't played it yet but situation gets murky because it'll be after 7 days, thinking I made a mistake here, but wanted to get the best value I could for LoUS.

Thanks for the info dude, much appreciated.

When did you buy it?

Extended return started late Oct/early Nov, so if you bought it after November, you'll have till jan 15 to get a full refund....

So next year we've got Mario Maker, Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, Yoshi's Wooly World, Mario Party 10, Star Fox and Zelda. I'm looking forward to more Wii U games than PS4 and X1.

That's without Captain Toad and Bayonetta 2 which I'll grab at some point too.

So next year we've got Mario Maker, Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, Yoshi's Wooly World, Mario Party 10, Star Fox and Zelda. I'm looking forward to more Wii U games than PS4 and X1.

That's without Captain Toad and Bayonetta 2 which I'll grab at some point too.
You haven't got Bayonetta 2 yet?

slaps-1.5.gif

When did you buy it?

Extended return started late Oct/early Nov, so if you bought it after November, you'll have till jan 15 to get a full refund....

Thanks mate, called around this morning and got lucky with one of the stores :)

If anyone wants the pic I used for ZSS pm me.

Also just as a sidenote they're getting in more amiibos today. My local is getting 3 Marth only, so I ordered one. They are going for a nice profit on ebay.

All the Pits (Kid Icarus) were bloody gone everywhere. Should have gone Friday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deus EX HR - this is why I wish 3rd party developers would come to the wii u. The mapping works beautifully on the gamepad and is essential for a stealth game like this. So much potential for games to use it. Hopefully the latest sales numbers encourage them to come back.

On amiibos, I rang quite a few stores earlier in the week and theres basically nothing. I managed to jag Little Mac, Pit, Wii Fit Trainer and Captain Falcon from my local Kmart and a Marth from my JB, but that's it and it was quite an extensive search.

Nintendo Australia sent out an e-mail (I hate gmail putting this stuff in the 'Promotions' tab) which initally seems like a Christmas deal but they've actually lowered the cost of some of the Club Nintendo items. 600 points for the remote stand is OK. Wish they had an XL 3DS case! I have 2200 points sitting there, the golf balls are cool, still waiting for something super cool...

Nintendo Australia sent out an e-mail (I hate gmail putting this stuff in the 'Promotions' tab) which initally seems like a Christmas deal but they've actually lowered the cost of some of the Club Nintendo items. 600 points for the remote stand is OK. Wish they had an XL 3DS case! I have 2200 points sitting there, the golf balls are cool, still waiting for something super cool...

Oh that's what it was for.

Thanks for the tip, just ordered the golf balls. The aus store doesn't seem to get much better stuff than that.

So i tried to order some wave 3 amiibos from EB, nope can only order online, store has exhausted their pre order stock???????

Check online and a couple are already sold out.....they don't come out for another month. Nintendo really don't understand the demand for these at all.

Snap would just work so well on the wii u. I don't think there will be a game that could make better use of the gamepad
Would be lovely to see. New areas, new legendaries. Would only need 200-300 Pokemon but the gameplay would be really fun.

Also, this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Game_Boy but for 3DS games on the WiiU would be nice. Gamepad as the lower screen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back