Wii/U The Nintendo Wii U thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I know they probably wont add anything now but I'm still holding my points because there's the small chance i'll spend them and they'll add something the week after that i want, it's the reason i missed out on ALBW soundtrack.

If not then I'll just grab the DS game case (should fit 3DS games) and shoelaces :confused: in a few months.

Is anyone expecting this new program to be any different in regards to the quality of rewards on offer? I mean here we have a program being phased out and they cant even throw us some of the basic s**t the other countries get.

couldn't even log into Club Nintendo the other day, kept saying it was an invalid login.

what are the games known to be must-haves? I only have MK8 and WWHD, might look at getting Super Mario 3D world.

couldn't even log into Club Nintendo the other day, kept saying it was an invalid login.

what are the games known to be must-haves? I only have MK8 and WWHD, might look at getting Super Mario 3D world.

Imo go for:
  • Super Mario 3DW
  • Hyrule Warriors. I'm amazed how much this has sucked me in for a genre I don't usually enjoy too much.
and the cheap ones:
  • Deus Ex HR
  • Mass Effect 3
Plenty of others too but those are the ones that I go to the most

It isn't that hard to get, but Bayonetta 2 SE if you can. The one that comes with the first game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

they'll add stuff to our store don't worry, just make sure you're keeping up to snag it once it's up..

actually I got a Pokemon White 2 code from a mate but I already have that game so I can't register two, anyone want to trade for Black 2 code or a game I don't have?

I called this last year (on GAF), but I reckon the Nintendo NX will be the portable/home console hybrid I've been dreaming of.

- Power of the WiiU squeezed into the size of the n3DS XL
- HDMI signal sender included for TV use
- Games can be made for TV use, portable use or BOTH, no splitting of dev resources
- Games that use both "formats" open up unique gameplay possibilities

I was hoping it would be called Super Nintendo DS, but hopefully NX is just a codename.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back