Wii/U The Nintendo Wii U thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I went looking for Rayman today. They only had Fifa 14, NBA 2K & Ghosts :(

Nearly grabbed Uncharted 3 for $10 though.

They have Infinity starter packs for $35 as well, which I didn't see mentioned and Mario Tennis for $30

Mario Tennis was $20 recently. Should have grabbed it.

I couldn't image it being ready for this year. They'll pull one or two titles out of nowhere which will be worth picking up, but I hope they also focus big on Xenoblade and its Western release because they'll want to back it all they can, let everyone know that is the 'major' title that will make up for no Zelda, among other quality.

As much as effective downloadable updates can fix a 'final' release, yes, this is for the best.
I agree. Rather see a game delayed for 3-12 months than get it, have it be buggy as and need patches every 2 weeks

I called this last year (on GAF), but I reckon the Nintendo NX will be the portable/home console hybrid I've been dreaming of.

- Power of the WiiU squeezed into the size of the n3DS XL
- HDMI signal sender included for TV use
- Games can be made for TV use, portable use or BOTH, no splitting of dev resources
- Games that use both "formats" open up unique gameplay possibilities

I was hoping it would be called Super Nintendo DS, but hopefully NX is just a codename.

This will entice me to look at a Nintendo again after being burnt by the wii

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's so bad about MP10?

Played it with a couple others and it was pretty fun.

Bowser Party is fun as.

The problems are the same as 9, but worse.

The board has become more important than the minigames. The board was only ever a way to play competitive minigames against each other, and there was skill involved in the minigames. There are now far less minigames, and they are increasingly based on chance alone.

The problems are the same as 9, but worse.

The board has become more important than the minigames. The board was only ever a way to play competitive minigames against each other, and there was skill involved in the minigames. There are now far less minigames, and they are increasingly based on chance alone.
Fair enough regarding the chance.

One game I was 4th, towards the end, got on a Bowser thing. Bowser took half of all our stars, I ended up overtaking my friend who was coming 1st.

Second game I got 102 stars by the end :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back