Oppo Camp The non North football discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blz_kwhCMAAyqh0.jpg:large

Brilliant. Fergie screwed Moyes by leaving him a squad in such poor shape. Everton supporters must be laughing
Hows Fergie's ego though. Selecting a manager in his own ******* image.

I don't blame him though, yes he's a ****** but he'd have that many yes men around him he'd feel like God. Sir red nose is eddie on steroids
Fergie would spot yes men from 1000 miles off and tell em to * off.

It was his call and he ****ed it up, much like his squad management in the last few years of his reign.

Definitely squeezed every ounce of juice out of the team. Going to take a lot of $$$$ to turn it around. Lucky for United money isn't really an issue. Not many players would care about the lack of european football given their reputation.
I think moyes is good and has a good history of getting the most out of his players. He's worked with small egos and small budgets. Was a poor choice because he's never had to deal with massive egos, let alone a squad full of them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buddy is a complete twit. His presser: "didn't see the car. Accidents happen. I'm a clown"

Wants to stay out of the media so he can focus on his football. A good way to do that is crash your car and smash up another 4 in the process :thumbsu:

The mind boggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back