Oppo Camp The non North football discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't believe we're within a game of Port given some media had pumped them up as probably the greatest team in history!

Great to see Collingwood being bent over too. What a crazy round.

Noted the Crows coach on 360 on Thursday night said he was watching what we are doing...that's nice but I don't think you'll catch us now pal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God I love Eddie Maguire and Nathan Buckley!!

Together they have got rid of a premiership coach that the players loved, had Buckley take over a side that almost won back-to-back flags, the youngest premiership side in well over a decade, and flushed it all down the toilet!!

May we all bless Bucks, Ed and the demise of a club that has the highest football department spend in the league.

My god you will never hear the end of how good carlisle is now. Even though he was wondering around on the likes of Marly Williams and an injured maxwell all day

Last edited:
God I love Eddie Maguire and Nathan Buckley!!

Together they have got rid of a premiership coach that the players loved, had Buckley take over a side that almost won back-to-back flags, the youngest premiership side in well over a decade, and flushed it all down the toilet!!

May we all bless Bucks, Ed and the demise of a club that has the highest football department spend in the league.

My people were furious at the time and are furious now. Egos to blame for the club throwing out a great coach and number of excellent players.

* doing a number on Collingwood good or bad?

Very good we're sixth, we don't need others outside the eight losing to keep us in it.

What we need is those above us to keep losing. As it stand we're one game behind Geelong because we play them again.

If we're good enough we'll finish top four. Am much happier with us controlling or own final eight destiny.

Old man reckons we'll only lose to Geelong. It'd be a very unlucky team who gets 15 wins and doesn't end up top four.

We can roll anyone.

We play like we did against Hawthorn and we will.

We play like we did against Brisbane and we won't.

Where we end up is entirely in our hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back