Oppo Camp The non North football discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's more improbable. Rich would have to win by a decent margin today, and then would have to beat Syd next week, and * would have to lose to Carlton next week for it to be a chance.
It's Melbourne-breaking-the-streak improbable.

Jinx ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's nice having the epl back.

I hardly sleep during the EPL off season and sleep even less for the 9 months it's up and running.

Oh, and Daniel Ricciardo is a bloody gun! What a win tonight, his 3rd for the season. Giddy the f*** up Danny Bhoy! :thumbsu:

A nailbiter of a race too.

Dont tell me he didn't know where he is forcing his forearm elbow on Roughys neck. He did it twice not just once

1st time

2014-08-25_07-04-13.jpg

Gap before forcing his arm on throat

2014-08-25_07-05-43.jpg

2nd time he puts the forearm on his throat.

2014-08-25_07-01-33.jpg

2014-08-25_07-09-14.jpg

Comparing this to Boomer, there is not much difference, if Selwood doesnt go for this and at least get two weeks (bye bye Brownlow) I'll loose it.
Even if it was for the second or so, he knew where he was 'placing/forcing' his forearm/elbow.

Comparing this to Boomer, there is not much difference, if Selwood doesnt go for this and at least get two weeks (bye bye Brownlow) I'll loose it.
Given they play in a final, it will be interesting to see how hawthorn handle the medical report.

Last edited:
On second look and after watching the video, there is not a lot in it, I only say that because of the time selwood had his arm in Roughy's neck, but it should be looked at by the MRP if its not the system is rigged.

Even if it was for the second or so, he knew where he was 'placing/forcing' his forearm/elbow.

This is spot on, which is why he should get at least a week or two depending on carryover points etc.

Given they play in a final, it will be interesting to see his hawthorn handle the medical report.

Good point!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back