Oppo Camp The non North football discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read yesterday's Sunday Herald Sun.

Selling papers by selling the Tigers impossible dream.

Does anyone have a list of the teams they beat on the streak?
On the weekend sportsbet had Richmond @ $4 to finish 9th lol. Couldn't resist a small joke wager.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I'm surprised some people are excusing Selwood. As fleeting as it may have been GR has encapsulated it well and Boomer just gone done on similar lines. And Selwood wasn't even retailiating against a tagger.

So friggin inconsistent, wonder if a player could ever make a bullying issue out of it? Surely in any other workplace handing out such inconsistent penalties could lead to trouble?

I'm surprised some people are excusing Selwood. As fleeting as it may have been GR has encapsulated it well and Boomer just gone done on similar lines. And Selwood wasn't even retailiating against a tagger.

So friggin inconsistent, wonder if a player could ever make a bullying issue out of it? Surely in any other workplace handing out such inconsistent penalties could lead to trouble?

I don't think he'll go, I'm not excusing him though. Bloke is a cheat.

I'd be incredibly surprised if it got beyond the MRP, I would be surprised if they even look at the clip of it.

I don't think he'll go, I'm not excusing him though. Bloke is a cheat.

I'd be incredibly surprised if it got beyond the MRP, I would be surprised if they even look at the clip of it.

But he's done it. Split second notwithstanding.

I see our blokes go for frivolous charges, hell Boomer partly went for stuff that didn't even get filmed in 2012. Sir Joel should be held to the same standards.

I see our blokes go for frivolous charges, hell Boomer partly went for stuff that didn't even get filmed in 2012. Sir Joel should be held to the same standards.

I'd love to see it referred directly to the tribunal for another Salem Witch trials like outcome.

Sometimes actual guilt does not matter, as the below photo indicates.

Duckwood is the poster boy for the AFL that is promoting "Fox the finals" on the biggest broadcaster of the game.... Yeah he'll be ok.

1402297701885.jpg-300x0.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's really about time the MRP/Tribunal was held accountable for past decisions.

That Buddy photo should have been enough to get Wells off, Buddy got a hell of a lot more head contact than Wells did.

We should stop worrying about Selwood - we all know they won't even bother looking at it.
I reckon there is more chance of our kid Turner being sighted for knocking Laird out with a perfect tackle, than the cheat Selwood being sighted, as laughable as it sounds.

We should stop worrying about Selwood - we all know they won't even bother looking at it.
I reckon there is more chance of our kid Turner being sighted for knocking Laird out with a perfect tackle, than the cheat Selwood being sighted, as laughable as it sounds.

Had an alternative way to tackle.

Contact between the Geelong's Joel Selwood and Hawthorn's Jarryd Roughead from the second quarter of Saturday's match was assessed. Selwood is tackled over the boundary line by Roughead. It was the view of the panel the force used in the high contact after the tackle was made was below that required to constitute a reportable offence.

Gordon caught Shenton flush in the head. Gordon gets off.

Wells brushes Higgins on the chin. Wells gets a week.

The difference?

Shenton is a toughnut and gets on with it. Higgins is a soft**** and the result is as if a truck hit him.

Really. That's what they base their decisions on. :drunk:

Gordon caught Shenton flush in the head. Gordon gets off.

Wells brushes Higgins on the chin. Wells gets a week.

The difference?

Shenton is a toughnut and gets on with it. Higgins is a soft**** and the result is as if a truck hit him.

Really. That's what they base their decisions on. :drunk:
Phone call for Aaron Joseph.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back