Oppo Camp The non North football discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nope, you can't argue precedence. Because that would be logical.

On a sidenote. Robbo's last braincell just deserted him.
Its ok.

He replaced it with a beer nut he found on the floor at Young & Jacksons. Bit of an upgrade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hoax unfortunately.
No.gif

There is something about the name *James....

Farewell to Karmichael Hunt. Decorated servant of the game and along with Israel Folau proved code hopping is the pathway of choice for the future.

I'm so glad that collective AFL revenue went into the pockets of these guys while clubs like ours had to resort to deploying armies of raffle ticket sellers to make ends meet.

Not sure if K. Hunt kicked a goal against us? If he did then we're in esteemed company as a club that both converts scored against.

For NRL aficionados, I'd like to see us keep the momentum going and put up 1-2 mill of the AFL's money to coax big George Rose across from the Storm (via Manly).

Farewell to Karmichael Hunt. Decorated servant of the game and along with Israel Folau proved code hopping is the pathway of choice for the future.

I'm so glad that collective AFL revenue went into the pockets of these guys while clubs like ours had to resort to deploying armies of raffle ticket sellers to make ends meet.

Not sure if K. Hunt kicked a goal against us? If he did then we're in esteemed company as a club that both converts scored against.

For NRL aficionados, I'd like to see us keep the momentum going and put up 1-2 mill of the AFL's money to coax big George Rose across from the Storm (via Manly).

His goal vs Richmond would have to be worth $500K easily.

One thing "Gorgeous" George has is plenty of guts. Could be handy in the cut and thrust of an AFL finals series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back